Pat Maki Players

Torrance, CA · View map · Visit website

About Pat Maki Players

Pat Maki Players is a wedding ceremony music company based in Torrance, California. The company has been providing great wedding music for over 30 years throughout the local area, including Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Bernardino. From solo violin to small chamber groups, the talented musicians will bring fun atmosphere at the ceremony. Pat Maki Players give couples great experience by keeping them entertained from start to finish by playing good music.

Pat Maki Players offers a variety of packages that suit the couples needs and budget. The company offers different arrangements using a variety of instruments such as cello, guitar, piano, viola and more. The musicians play in various events such as ceremonies, receptions, cocktail hours and rehearsal dinners. Pat Maki Players also offers the following services:

• Learn new songs

G
Featured
Molly

Married on 05/12/2012

I wish I could give them 6 stars instead of 5. We hired them to do the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. I'm SO happy with how it turned out. Pat had great suggestions for music. I wanted ... Read more something really specific for the ceremony that she didn't have music for. I was able to track down the sheet music and she ended up putting together the arrangement for a string quartet. It couldn't have been more perfect. For the cocktail hour I didn't give any guidance really - they played a variety of music including the theme song to Indian Jones, which was hilarious. Thank you Pat for making my wedding so special!

Victoria
Victoria

Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful musicians!

Pat provided excellent communication during the planning process and offered wonderful suggestions for music. Her musicians were outstanding, and I can say that we made the perfect choice for my ... Read more ceremony and reception. Thanks again Pat!

A
Anna

Married on 12/29/2018

Made our day!

We hired a cello / violin duo (Beth Park and Yihuan Zhao) through Pat Maki players for our December 29th wedding. Everyone was very nice and easy to work with, we went over the final timeline and ... Read more program just the day before and everything flowed very nicely. Yihuan and Beth are both fantastic musician's and they played amazingly! They played everything from classical music to pop to rock (we walked out from the ceremony to Meatloaf's "I would do anything for love" and it sounded fantastic!). Our guests really enjoyed them playing the cocktail hour and loved that they played songs they recognized like the more modern pop and rock stuff. We would definitely hire Pat Maki players again, their prices are really great, customer service is excellent, and musicians first class. So very happy we hired them!