Patience's Panache

Greenwich, NY · View map

About Patience's Panache

I create hand made flower accessories. Brides and bridal parties are my favorite. I can create a head piece for you and your bridal party that meets your style and uniqueness!

Unique boutonnieres

Ever thought of a brooch bouquet ~ timeless it never dies, is full of sparkle, can be displayed in your home and passed down through generations.

Dinner plate sized flowers for rent for chair backs, pew ends and wherever else your heart may desire.

I also create headpieces for proms and formals.

Have a dream contact me to see it come true!

8 Reviews for Patience's Panache

8 Patience's Panache Reviews

Ashduclos
Ashlee

Married on 05/27/2016

Patience was wonderful to work with. She made my bridal bouquet out of silk flowers and brooches. She gave me different brooch options and used silk flowers that matched my dress. Her work was custom ... Read more to me and now I'll cherish my bouquet for life. I got many ooh's and ahh's over her handy work. Highly recommended!!

A
Ashlee

Married on 05/27/2016

K
Kate

Married on 12/27/2013

I highly recommend Patience for all your bridal accessories! You're not only buying a product but you are also receiving a bridal consultant as well. When we first met at a bridal show I had the ... Read more intentions of buying a bridal hair piece from her collection but after we met she left me wanting much more! I explained the theme and vision I had for my wedding and she came prepared to our meeting with several suggestions and ideas. The vision I originally had completely changed based on her knowledge and experience with prior weddings. (Thank goodness!) She was also willing to take on the new and challenging task of creating a brooch bouquet which exceeded all my expectations. I was so pleased with her attention and care to detail. I have purchased my bridal party hair accessories, my bridal veil and a brooch bouquet from Patience and each done so uniquely and beautiful. After the sale was final I had questions about wearing and positioning my veil and she immediately got back to me. Don't buy online, it's an important moment in your life, if you really want that "wow" factor then you need to go with Patience! I tell everyone I know about Patience because I believe every bride should have that "wow" factor!