Patricia Freire Photography

North Arlington, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Patricia Freire Photography

Patricia Freire Photography is a photography service based out of North Arlington, New Jersey. Husband and wife photography duo Fernando and Patricia live in northern New Jersey with their five-year-old son Gabi. The husband and wife team work to document each moment of your special day.

"We love to capture real moments, the stuff that happens in a blink of an eye: little glances, funny mishaps, tender moments. The stuff that really matters and what dreams are made of! Yes, you could say that I am a romantic...but lets just say a romantic without the pretty flowers and meadows. I like everything unfiltered and hope to capture the things that are unsaid, what lies beneath...

Patricia Freire Photography offers many different wedding photography services. This talented husband and wife team offer the following:

• Additional hours

8 Patricia Freire Photography Reviews

Katherine
Katherine

Married on 07/06/2019

You and Your Partner are Going to Look Amazing!

We were so lucky to find Patricia Freire Photography (you can also find them on Instagram as @artlightweddings)! My husband is from Ireland and my family is from California, so we decided to plan a ... Read more wedding in the middle in New York City. This was a great idea, but really difficult to organize--particularly with finding photographers! We knew that we wanted photographs that were rich and saturated with color, and we definitely did not want traditional wedding photographs or anything posed. This was particularly challenging since we weren't planning on having engagement photos, which would've helped us get to know our photographers before the big day. CONSULTATION CALL After inquiring about a quote, I was able to have a lengthy consultation call with Patri and Fer to discuss what our hope was for our pictures and all of the details regarding location. They sent me a quote pretty quickly afterwards, were accommodating with making changes to the contract as needed. They were particularly good about making a custom package that fit within our budget. LEADING UP TO THE WEDDING Because we were planning from a distance, it was difficult to know exactly where and when everything was taking place--all the way up to the week of the wedding. I changed our timeline significantly a few times, and they were able to help come up with a photography timeline that would make sense and be accommodating with our budget. Also, we had to change our "getting-ready" hotel at the last minute, and they were so flexible. ON THE DAY OF THE WEDDING Patricia and Fer showed up early, and began taking photos immediately. They were so discreet and inconspicuous, that I forgot that they were there most of the day! They were also very friendly and were great conversationalists. They put us at ease, and gave some slight direction as we took pictures throughout the day to ensure we'd get the best shots. They also stayed an hour past their scheduled time (overtime was paid) but they knew that staying longer would guarantee a few extra photos. AFTER THE WEDDING They were great following up--we got our entire gallery within a week! Their gallery is super user-friendly, you can share with anyone you'd like. We also will be receiving a USB with the images as well. The photos are exactly what we were hoping for, and everyone has loved how different the photos are, and how uniquely they captured me and my husband. We cannot be more thankful to have them be a part of our wedding day!

L
LuAnn Sensale

Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely stunning pictures and professionalism

Patricia was absolutely amazing! I had an enormous bridal party with 4 little kids under the age of 4 and she was phenomenal with rallying everyone, especially the little kids, and taking the most ... Read more stunning pictures I have ever seen! My husband and I cannot thank her enough for all the special moments she captured, especially the not so obvious ones. Her black and white shots are breathtaking and her attention to detail and really capturing the emotion in the photos is truly incredible. Highly, highly recommend!

M
Michael

Married on 04/19/2019

Wonderful!

Pati and Fer were absolutely wonderful! Extremely thorough and prompt with responses and really willing to listen to me day of. Their photo journalistic style is a dream and it made for some ... Read more exceptionally beautiful candid shots. Not to mention they also are extremely flexible and work with you on cost. Would recommend over and over again...Thank you!!!