Patricia South's Bridal

Fort Lauderdale, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Patricia South's Bridal

Patricia South's Bridal and Formal is a speciality bridal attire boutique in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Established in 1982, this bridal shop has since offered the best in customer service and high-quality inventory for South Florida brides. They have two stories of bridal and formal attire, so you are almost guaranteed to find the right dress during your visit. Patricia South's Bridal and Formal will help you every step of the way, from your style consultation to putting you in the gown of your dreams.

Services
Patricia South's Bridal and Formal offers high-quality bridal gowns, formal gowns, tuxedos, and accessories for couples of all styles and budgets. They keep an inventory of top fashion bridal designers as well as Patricia South's own signature gowns. Plus, Patricia South's Bridal and Formal will alter your dress for the perfect fit and detailing. Patricia South’s also works with local vendors including hair stylists, makeup artists, photographers, and more to help you plan your wedding to absolute perfection.

128 Reviews for Patricia South's Bridal

128 Patricia South's Bridal Reviews

Veronica
Featured
Veronica

Married on 09/19/2014

My dress was perfect! I went to Patricia Souths as one of my last options since I had gone all over Miracle Mile trying to find a dress with no luck. One of my bridesmaids suggested this store and ... Read more within hours my consultant, Deborah found my dress. It was nothing I was looking for, a completely different silhouette than what I had imagined. Deborah found the perfect dress for my body, I was relived ! This store has so many dresses, it's not worth going anywhere else. At my first fitting my mom still hadn't found a dress and she was helped by another amazing consultant, and she also found her dress. This store has it all! From the bride to the flower girl to mother of the bride to the groom, this is a great place.

S
Sabrina Reed

Getting married on 09/26/2020

Excellent Experience!

Bernard was very professional & was eager to satisfy my daughters needs & wants! He was patient & detailed! The entire staff were very friendly! Read more Bernard was very professional & was eager to satisfy my daughters needs & wants! He was patient & detailed! The entire staff were very friendly!

Nickeydia
Nickeydia Banks

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Amazing Experience!

When I went to Patricia South Bridal I found my dream dress. I didn't have an appointment, but I was lucky enough that someone had rescheduled just before we stepped through the door. Sherly was an ... Read more amazing help in finding my dress. Each dress she picked out was based on what I liked best about the previous one. She was patient with me and really listened to what I had to say. She made the experience fun and exciting, and most of all stress free. Thank you so much Sherly! Thank you Patricia South Bridal!