Patrick Nied Photography

Seattle, Washington, WA · View map · Visit website

About Patrick Nied Photography

Patrick Nied Photography offers wedding photography for couples in Seattle, Washington. For years, Patrick has been exclusively dedicated to weddings. His images are inspired by everything that is great about the city: cozy coffee shops, scenic landscapes and the cobblestone alleys. Your big day will be captured in a way that is warm, natural and fun.

Your experience is tailored to your exact needs every time. Patrick offers endless communication throughout your process to provide a package that fits your needs. Packages will begin with your engagement session, where you’ll be able to get to know Patrick and his style. Patrick Nied Photography also offers an easy to download online gallery for your images. On your wedding day, Patrick will provide up to 12 hours of wedding coverage and an additional photographer if needed. His additional services include:

• Additional hours

M
Featured
Marivel

Married on 09/07/2018

Patrick is a very talented professional photographer. He has a good eye for storytelling and is so great at directing and helping you get the images you will love and treasure forever! Our engagement ... Read more session was fun and effortless, and our wedding photography was even more amazing. He listened to what was important to me and captured our day in the most beautiful way. We have gotten so many compliments on both sessions, I highly recommend Patrick !

K
kelsey

Married on 02/16/2019

My husband and I loved working with Patrick! Not only was he very personable but also gets the job done and knows exactly what to say/do to get those great shots! My bridal party also mentioned how ... Read more much they enjoyed him as well. I have absolutely no regrets on my photographer and I already plan to use him for any other photos I might take down the line.

K
Katherine Wu

Married on 01/12/2019

Patrick is awesome!

Patrick was one of the BEST decisions (if not THE best) we made during our wedding journey. He definitely went above and beyond all of our expectations. He is professional, highly skilled, knows ... Read more exactly what to do in any given situation, and SO fun to be around. Our entire wedding party and even the guests were raving about how wonderful he was to work with. He is attentive, flexible, efficient, and detail-oriented. He helps you feel extremely comfortable even if you've never been in front of a camera. I highly, highly recommend Patrick for your wedding photography needs! He will capture your day perfectly!