Hired? Booked

Patrissa Richard Artistry

Shepherdsville, KY · View map · Visit website

About Patrissa Richard Artistry

Welcome to Patrissa Richard Artistry! Please take a look around to experience my passion and inspiration... I have been styling hair and applying makeup for about 15 years and have worked under some of the most creative stylists and artists. My passion is providing brides with customized looks tailored to their personal style and vision for their wedding day. Looks from airbrushed to traditional makeup with or without faux lashes, and everything from beautiful updos to cascading curls. I pride myself on making the bride's dream become her reality! Message me for availability. I look forward to collaborating with you for your dream look. For additional information, samples of my work, and reviews from past clients, please check out my Facebook page.

4 Reviews for Patrissa Richard Artistry

4 Patrissa Richard Artistry Reviews

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 05/14/2016

Patrissa is so amazing! She has done my hair and makeup for me on numerous occasions such as proms, pageants, and other special events. When it came time for me to plan my wedding I knew exactly who ... Read more I wanted to do my hair and makeup on my special day. She exceeded my levels of expectation and I couldn't be more happy with the results. She made me look and feel so gorgeous, as well as all of my bridesmaids and my mother. I couldn't more highly recommend Patrissa!

T
Taylor

Married on 12/30/2017

My bridesmaids and myself all had patrissa do our hair and makeup for my wedding. She did traditional makeup for each of us and we all had different updos! They all looked fabulous and our makeup ... Read more lasted all night long! We enjoyed working with Patrissa because she was so kind and personable and great at what she does! I have never felt more confident than I did when I had my hair and makeup done by Patrissa!

L
Lauren

Married on 12/16/2017

Patrissa was outstanding for my wedding last December! I had tons of compliments on my makeup and all of my bridal party’s makeup! Read more Patrissa was outstanding for my wedding last December! I had tons of compliments on my makeup and all of my bridal party’s makeup!