Patrissa Richard Services

Shepherdsville, KY · View map · Visit website

About Patrissa Richard Services

Patrissa Richard Services provides wedding beauty services to brides in Louisville, Kentucky. For over 15 years, owner Patrissa has been styling hair and applying makeup. She has a passion for providing brides and their wedding party with customized looks tailored to their personal style and vision for their wedding day.

In order to achieve your dream look for your special day, Patrissa will accommodate whatever request you may have. Looks range from airbrushed to traditional makeup with or without fake lashes, and everything from beautiful updos to cascading curls. Patrissa prides herself on making her brides' dreams become a reality. In addition, she can work with a maximum group size of 15 people. Patrissa Richard Artistry offers the following services:

• On-site hair and makeup
  • Hair and makeup trials
  • Accommodations for large bridal parties

6 Reviews for Patrissa Richard Services

6 Patrissa Richard Services Reviews

K
Korinne Quire

Married on 09/03/2019

Wedding Hair - Perfect!

Patrissa is fantastic! I was looking for someone affordable, but professional and with great results for my wedding and Patrissa was perfect! We had some things come up when trying to plan time for a ... Read more trial and she ended up making it complimentary because of the trouble. The day of my wedding she made everything a breeze! I was floored by how well she was able to work with everyone's hair - from thin and short to thick, curly, and long hair. Every style was perfect! And my wedding hair was better than I could have ever dreamed! I would recommend her to everyone. She is also very friendly and fun and a good addition to the wedding day!

Donna
Donna Owen

Married on 07/06/2019

Very professional but very friendly and kind. She listens to you.

Patrissa not only does a beautiful professional job she makes you feel you have known each other you whole life. She listens to what you want done and completes it. I recommend her highly. Read more Patrissa not only does a beautiful professional job she makes you feel you have known each other you whole life. She listens to what you want done and completes it. I recommend her highly.

T
Taylor

Married on 12/30/2017

My bridesmaids and myself all had patrissa do our hair and makeup for my wedding. She did traditional makeup for each of us and we all had different updos! They all looked fabulous and our makeup ... Read more lasted all night long! We enjoyed working with Patrissa because she was so kind and personable and great at what she does! I have never felt more confident than I did when I had my hair and makeup done by Patrissa!