Patrissa Richard Services

Shepherdsville, KY · View map · Visit website

About Patrissa Richard Services

Patrissa Richard Services provides wedding beauty services to brides in Louisville, Kentucky. For over 15 years, owner Patrissa has been styling hair and applying makeup. She has a passion for providing brides and their wedding party with customized looks tailored to their personal style and vision for their wedding day.

In order to achieve your dream look for your special day, Patrissa will accommodate whatever request you may have. Looks range from airbrushed to traditional makeup with or without fake lashes, and everything from beautiful updos to cascading curls. Patrissa prides herself on making her brides' dreams become a reality. In addition, she can work with a maximum group size of 15 people. Patrissa Richard Artistry offers the following services:

• On-site hair and makeup
  • Hair and makeup trials
  • Accommodations for large bridal parties

6 Reviews for Patrissa Richard Services

6 Patrissa Richard Services Reviews

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 05/14/2016

Patrissa is so amazing! She has done my hair and makeup for me on numerous occasions such as proms, pageants, and other special events. When it came time for me to plan my wedding I knew exactly who ... Read more I wanted to do my hair and makeup on my special day. She exceeded my levels of expectation and I couldn't be more happy with the results. She made me look and feel so gorgeous, as well as all of my bridesmaids and my mother. I couldn't more highly recommend Patrissa!

K
Korinne Quire

Getting married on 09/03/2019

Wedding Hair - Perfect!

Patrissa is fantastic! I was looking for someone affordable, but professional and with great results for my wedding and Patrissa was perfect! We had some things come up when trying to plan time for a ... Read more trial and she ended up making it complimentary because of the trouble. The day of my wedding she made everything a breeze! I was floored by how well she was able to work with everyone's hair - from thin and short to thick, curly, and long hair. Every style was perfect! And my wedding hair was better than I could have ever dreamed! I would recommend her to everyone. She is also very friendly and fun and a good addition to the wedding day!

Donna
Donna Owen

Married on 07/06/2019

Very professional but very friendly and kind. She listens to you.

Patrissa not only does a beautiful professional job she makes you feel you have known each other you whole life. She listens to what you want done and completes it. I recommend her highly. Read more Patrissa not only does a beautiful professional job she makes you feel you have known each other you whole life. She listens to what you want done and completes it. I recommend her highly.