Patrissa Richard Artistry

Shepherdsville, Kentucky, KY · View map · Visit website

About Patrissa Richard Artistry

Patrissa Richard Artistry provides wedding beauty services to brides in Louisville, Kentucky. For over 15 years, owner Patrissa has been styling hair and applying makeup. She has a passion for providing brides and their wedding party with customized looks tailored to their personal style and vision for their wedding day.

In order to achieve your dream look for your special day, Patrissa will accommodate whatever request you may have. Looks range from airbrushed to traditional makeup with or without fake lashes, and everything from beautiful updos to cascading curls. Patrissa prides herself on making her brides' dreams become a reality. In addition, she can work with a maximum group size of 15 people. Patrissa Richard Artistry offers the following services:

• On-site hair and makeup
  • Hair and makeup trials
  • Accommodations for large bridal parties

4 Reviews for Patrissa Richard Artistry

4 Patrissa Richard Artistry Reviews

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 05/14/2016

Patrissa is so amazing! She has done my hair and makeup for me on numerous occasions such as proms, pageants, and other special events. When it came time for me to plan my wedding I knew exactly who ... Read more I wanted to do my hair and makeup on my special day. She exceeded my levels of expectation and I couldn't be more happy with the results. She made me look and feel so gorgeous, as well as all of my bridesmaids and my mother. I couldn't more highly recommend Patrissa!

T
Taylor

Married on 12/30/2017

My bridesmaids and myself all had patrissa do our hair and makeup for my wedding. She did traditional makeup for each of us and we all had different updos! They all looked fabulous and our makeup ... Read more lasted all night long! We enjoyed working with Patrissa because she was so kind and personable and great at what she does! I have never felt more confident than I did when I had my hair and makeup done by Patrissa!

L
Lauren

Married on 12/16/2017

Patrissa was outstanding for my wedding last December! I had tons of compliments on my makeup and all of my bridal party’s makeup! Read more Patrissa was outstanding for my wedding last December! I had tons of compliments on my makeup and all of my bridal party’s makeup!