Patronart Custom Wedding Paintings

Columbus, OH · View map · Visit website

About Patronart Custom Wedding Paintings

For The Love That Needs A Thousand Words

Patronart helps you capture life's perfect moments works with custom paintings created by master artists. With hundreds of professionals artists to choose from, we have created beautiful paintings of couples' proposal scenes, brides in their wedding dress, significant moments, family portraits, couples together with their pet(s) and amazing fantasy scenes. Dragons, flying dogs, rockets over the moon, there is no limit to what our artists can create for you... if you can dream it we can paint it! Call us today for your free consult, our friendly art advisors are available to recommend artists and help you figure out what you're looking for. Call us at 614-390-2210

5 Reviews for Patronart Custom Wedding Paintings

5 Patronart Custom Wedding Paintings Reviews

Justin
Justin Hanes

Married on 07/27/2019

My fiance surprised me!

Instead of doing engagement photos, I surprised my fiancée with the gift of a painting of us. I told her it would be the first thing to hang on the walls of our brand new apartment! She said it was by ... Read more far the cutest thing I ever did for her. Well worth it! The process was so easy and PatronArt was great to work with!

Sophie
Sophie Jones

Married on 04/27/2019

Great team!

Communication was great! They are very attentive and produce great work! Read more Communication was great! They are very attentive and produce great work!

E
Er Wynn Kok

Married on 08/15/2018

friendly and talented artists!

My experience with PatronArt has been nothing short of fantastic! The team provided us with very personalized support throughout the whole process and we managed to get our painting completed by a ... Read more local artist. The result was phenomenal and my wife and I are more than happy with the end product. There is honestly no better way to immortalize this special moment for us. Overall, I would definitely recommend and we think we will be getting more custom art from PatronArt