Hired? Booked

Patty Bell Makeup, LLC

Pittsburgh, PA · View map

About Patty Bell Makeup, LLC

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, so why not let our award-winning beauty experts come to your home and give you the star treatment that you deserve.

At Patty Bell Makeup, LLC, our makeup artists are the best in the city and have worked all over the country, painting and primping some of the most beautiful faces in the world, whether it's a fashion show, commercial, magazine cover, feature film or television commercial, our stylists have the experience to make you picture perfect for your special day...just like the celebrities we work with! Our makeup artists are airbrush trained and specialize in the art of hi-definition ​​​​makeup, beauty makeup and natural makeup.

Call us today at 917-971-2068...we are open 24/7!

Please visit our web site today for a complete price list and more references!

44 Reviews for Patty Bell Makeup, LLC

44 Patty Bell Makeup, LLC Reviews

L
Lisa

Married on 10/06/2018

I didn't use Patty for a wedding. My daughter got married last year before I met Patty. I used someone else and it was horrible! The woman claimed to be a "make-up artist". Fortunately, I did a trial ... Read more trial run. I meet Patty last weekend at Zigzen hair salon in Wexford. My cut was done. I started chatting with a couple of lovely ladies. One of which was Patty. Before you know it, I'm sitting in a chair and Patty was applying product. Based on my past experience, I wasn't expecting much. WOW: Patty did an amazing job on this 59 year old face! She's knowledgeable, sweet, pleasant and a great sense of humor. She's so comfortable, I feel like I've know her for years. She wasn't pushy with her products. Recommended many and ordered the ones I felt would best work for my life style. I would highly recommend this wonderful and talented lady!

J
Jessica

Married on 06/23/2018

Patty was THE BEST! My bridal party, my mom and mother in law, and myself.... All looked beautiful! It was such an enjoyable process and such a fun day! I couldn’t have picked a better ... Read more makeup artist! Honestly! If I had to do it all over again, I would still choose patty bell! She was so calm and professional, Her assistant was also fabulous! The BEST!

K
Kimberly

Married on 08/26/2017

Patty did a fabulous job on the make up for our wedding, especially considering I lived out of town and we couldn't do a trial. She even managed to make my Mom comfortable, who had been skeptical of ... Read more getting her make up done. Each of us looked like a best version of ourselves - not overly made up, but classy and flawless, which is exactly what we wanted. The make up lasted well through the night and even through crying. She did a great job of listening to our requests as well as providing suggestions. She was easy to get along with on the lead up as well as on the day. I would hire Patty again in a heartbeat! She is more pricey than the average, but that's because Patty isn't average. She was well worth it for the chance to have our make up done by a true professional.