Patty Bell Makeup, LLC

Pittsburgh, PA · View map

About Patty Bell Makeup, LLC

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, so why not let our award-winning beauty experts come to your home and give you the star treatment that you deserve.

At Patty Bell Makeup, LLC, our makeup artists are the best in the city and have worked all over the country, painting and primping some of the most beautiful faces in the world, whether it's a fashion show, commercial, magazine cover, feature film or television commercial, our stylists have the experience to make you picture perfect for your special day...just like the celebrities we work with! Our makeup artists are airbrush trained and specialize in the art of hi-definition ​​​​makeup, beauty makeup and natural makeup.

Call us today at 917-971-2068...we are open 24/7!

Please visit our web site today for a complete price list and more references!

46 Reviews for Patty Bell Makeup, LLC

46 Patty Bell Makeup, LLC Reviews

E
Eugenia F

Married on 02/16/2019

Incredible Recommendation for PGH Brides!

Patty and her team made the morning of my wedding so incredibly enjoyable. Everyone was calm, so excited to be there, and did a wonderful job. They made the entire experience that much better -- and ... Read more were really great at giving me the 'natural' look I wanted. Highly recommend!!!!

L
Lisa

Married on 10/06/2018

I didn't use Patty for a wedding. My daughter got married last year before I met Patty. I used someone else and it was horrible! The woman claimed to be a "make-up artist". Fortunately, I did a trial ... Read more trial run. I meet Patty last weekend at Zigzen hair salon in Wexford. My cut was done. I started chatting with a couple of lovely ladies. One of which was Patty. Before you know it, I'm sitting in a chair and Patty was applying product. Based on my past experience, I wasn't expecting much. WOW: Patty did an amazing job on this 59 year old face! She's knowledgeable, sweet, pleasant and a great sense of humor. She's so comfortable, I feel like I've know her for years. She wasn't pushy with her products. Recommended many and ordered the ones I felt would best work for my life style. I would highly recommend this wonderful and talented lady!

E
Emily

Married on 09/08/2018

Patty Bell - Makeup

Patty Bell is such an incredibly talented makeup artist and was an absolute DELIGHT. Choosing her to do my makeup was one of the best decisions that I made while planning my wedding. I have never felt ... Read more felt as beautiful as I did after she did my makeup. On the morning of the wedding, Patty took her time to ensure that my makeup looked absolutely perfect. She also did the makeup of my mom, sister, and grandma who looked absolutely stunning. The makeup remained flawless through 12 hours of happy tears, rain, dancing and sweating. We were all so pleased with how we looked on my wedding day. Not only is Patty the best of the best, but she is also one of the nicest people you will ever meet. I truly enjoyed talking to her and having her there the morning of my wedding. She really helped to put me at ease on an extremely stressful day. If you are looking for a wedding makeup artist in the Pittsburgh area, do yourself a favor and hire Patty Bell. You truly will not find a sweeter, more talented person.