Patty McGuire Hair and Makeup Artists

Naperville, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Patty McGuire Hair and Makeup Artists

Our on site award winning team of master level professional hair and makeup artists provide on location special event and bridal hair and makeup in the comfort and privacy of your home, hotel room or bridal suite. We commit to fewer weddings in order to provide a level of excellence that every bride deserves. We know you have many options when selecting an artist or team and appreciate your business. We never take for granted what an honor it is to be chosen to be a part of your special day! Why choose us? The difference is in every detail.

Bridal hair, bridal makeup, airbrush makeup, lash application, trial run through, touch up services

113 Reviews for Patty McGuire Hair and Makeup Artists

113 Patty McGuire Hair and Makeup Artists Reviews

Jessica
Featured
Jessica Stelzer

Married on 06/15/2019

Saved my wedding day

I made the major mistake of picking a different style team for my wedding. After a disastrous trial, I called Patty in tears to see if she was available for my date. After seeing the pictures of my ... Read more awful trial, Patty reassured me that I wasn't crazy nor were my expectations unrealistic. She also assured me that even if her team wasn't available, she would make sure that I found someone just as good and she wouldn't leave me high and dry. I mean - what sort of vendor goes out of their way to help you like that? Patty does, because she's an incredibly warm, kind, generous, thoughtful person. She ended up moving around people on her team in order to accommodate me and my big bridal party. What later ensued were dozens upon dozens of e-mails, texts, and lengthy phone calls to discuss everything from logistics/scheduling to my look. Since I have blunt bangs, not every updo looks good on me and Patty worked tirelessly with me to come up with ideas for a hairstyle that would look good on me and go with the romantic/vintage vibe of our wedding. My trial with them went perfect, with Carolyn on makeup and Jojo on hair. I walked away feeling confident and beautiful, knowing that they could recreate their magic on the big day. Patty couldn't have picked two more perfect stylists for my needs and personality. Carolyn is hilarious and thoughtful and Jojo is sweet and empathetic. Both are at the top of their profession and technically very talented. Sammy was also added to our team for the actual day of because we had 22 services being performed that morning and needed a third set of hands and she was equally as talented and sweet! There's so much more I can say about Patty and her team but I'll boil it down to this - professional, sincere, caring, accommodating, punctual, efficient, talented, and fun. They did cost more than I was originally budgeting for but in hindsight, you get what you pay for and they are worth every penny (and then some). I honestly will miss talking to Patty all the time and am going to have to find a reason to hire them again!!

Lisa
Lisa Becker

Married on 08/03/2019

Turned Vision into Reality

Patty was a complete delight to work with for my recent wedding! Her many years of expertise shown through from the moment I met with her. She was highly successful in bringing my vision together, ... Read more effortlessly and flawlessly, of what I wanted my 'wedding look' to look like! I was so pleased and thoroughly enjoyed sharing these special moments of my life with her!

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing service!

Patty was great! I felt like she truly listened to what I wanted during my makeup trial and the day of the wedding. She is very vocal about making sure you tell her if you don’t like something or want ... Read more want something changed, because she wants you to feel perfect on your day. Her and her team were amazing, and all of us loved the way we looked at the wedding! The Touch Up Service option is amazing and was such a nice add-on after taking photos outside all day, I felt refreshed and perfect again right before our ceremony (we had a later ceremony so we chose to do the Touch Up service after the photos/before the ceremony rather than between ceremony/reception). I would highly recommend Patty!