Patty McGuire Hair and Makeup Artists

Naperville, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Patty McGuire Hair and Makeup Artists

Our on site award winning team of master level professional hair and makeup artists provide on location special event and bridal hair and makeup in the comfort and privacy of your home, hotel room or bridal suite. We commit to fewer weddings in order to provide a level of excellence that every bride deserves. We know you have many options when selecting an artist or team and appreciate your business. We never take for granted what an honor it is to be chosen to be a part of your special day! Why choose us? The difference is in every detail.

Bridal hair, bridal makeup, airbrush makeup, lash application, trial run through, touch up services

103 Reviews for Patty McGuire Hair and Makeup Artists

103 Patty McGuire Hair and Makeup Artists Reviews

L
Featured
Lisa

Married on 07/23/2016

Patty McGuire is not only incredibly talented at what she does, but she is also an amazing person to be around and was an irreplaceable part of my wedding day. I first met Patty when she did the ... Read more makeup services for my sister’s wedding. She made us all feel so beautiful and did a fantastic job. While I was getting my makeup done that day, she talked to me and helped calm my nerves about being maid of honor and trying to make sure everything about my sister’s big day was perfect. After meeting her that day, I decided I needed to have Patty be a part of my wedding day as well. I learned that Patty did hair as well (and she’s awesome at it!), and during the course of the next year, Patty did all my highlights and haircuts to make sure my hair would be just how I wanted it for my wedding day. On the day of my wedding, she did not disappoint. Everything went smoothly and everyone looked amazing! She sent out a schedule for hair and makeup prior to the big day, and had asked me for suggestions about who has thicker hair or any special circumstances that might take longer – something that was very helpful and one less thing to have to think about as a bride. Getting ready the morning of the wedding was so much fun and everyone felt beautiful thanks to the hard work of Patty and her team. Everyone was on time, had a great supply of hair and makeup products, and worked together to get all 7 bridesmaids, moms, and our flower girl ready for the big day. Friends of mine with larger bridal parties have had to bring in several hair and makeup professionals to get everyone done in time – it was nice to have only Patty as the point of contact and know that she would take care of coordinating her entire team. After our wedding ceremony, Patty met us at the reception venue to give everyone touch-ups - an awesome perk! I recommend Patty to any bride. She is one-of-a-kind!!

VIRGINIA
VIRGINIA

Married on 06/02/2019

Real life superhero

I cannot praise Patty and her team enough. They responded quickly to my questions and offered guidance when I needed it. Ours was an afternoon wedding and I wanted to transition easily from "elegant ... Read more beauty" to "night time sexy" with my look. It was so much fun bouncing ideas of different looks with Patty. I had a pretty good size bridal party that consisted of 2 mothers, 1 daughter, 6 bridesmaids and myself. With Veronica's help, we were able to come up with a comprehensive timeline to ensure the day would run smoothly. Patty and her glam squad arrived early, set up quickly and got everyone's hair and makeup done as scheduled. The points I would like to highlight, above all else, are these two things: 1. My husband's cousin flew in from New Jersey and has very curly hair, similar to that of one of my bridesmaid. She stopped in my hotel room, saw how beautifully coiffed my girl's hair looked and asked me if anyone on Patty's team had time to do her hair. I know this may seem like a bold question, but to me, knowing how much she loves her cousin and all the sacrifices she makes for her own husband and children, I was more than happy to ask Patty if there was time to pamper my now cousin-in-law. Patty made it happen. 2. I opted to have the touch up service. It was well worth it. As I made my entrance to enjoy the cocktail hour, one of our guests came up to me and wrapped her arms around me. Because I had a braided down-do, her bangles got caught in my hair. My girlfriend Jodi, who is a photographer and wanted to take behind the scene pictures, was in my dressing room during the touchup service and got Patty's business card. Thankfully, she saw what happened to my hair and called Patty, who had just left. Patty walked in, whisked me away to the dressing room, fixed my hair showed Jodi how to fix my hair if it were to happen again. I walked out looking and feeling every part the blushing bride. Patty was my emotional support human. She and her team made my ladies and I feel listened to, relaxed and most of all beautiful. You cannot go wrong hiring Patty McGuire for your special day. I love you Patty! #reallifesuperhero #batsignal #Pattytotherescue * Side note: We hired a wedding photographer. Jodi was taking pictures "just because".

N
Nikki Pechota

Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing!

Patty and her team are absolutely AMAZING! Becky is my girl! She does a fantastic job and is so fun to be around! I’ve worked with her several times and will Continue to! Briana and Kim also did an ... Read more amazing job!! My girls looked amazing for my wedding and the pictures turned out perfect!!!