Patty Schuchman Photography

Round Hill, District of Columbia · View map

About Patty Schuchman Photography

I believe that your wedding day is the most important day of your life to date - the day you start a new life with your best friend by your side. The images from your day should capture the memories of the day, but also capture the emotions of the day. I strive the tell the story of your day with the images I capture so you can remember it all every time you look at the photos.

I hope you'll consider meeting in person so we can discuss your plans and find a program that will work for your needs and your budget.

21 Reviews for Patty Schuchman Photography

21 Patty Schuchman Photography Reviews

B
Brooke Ericson

Married on 10/13/2018

A Great Photographer!

Patty was fantastic! She was always available, her pictures were beautiful, and she made sure to get all the shots we asked for. She was patient, realistic, and incredibly helpful throughout the ... Read more entire process. She not only gave us great pictures, but also gave us advice on other good local vendors to use and helped us throughout the pre-wedding and wedding day stresses! We were thrilled when we got our pictures back and can't wait to see the book she is putting together for us!

A
Amanda

Married on 07/21/2018

Photography for our wedding was something that was one of our top priorities. We are so glad that we went with Patty to be our photographer for our special day. She was speedy in replying to emails, ... Read more extremely professional leading up to the day and the day of, and delivered fantastic photographs! She went above and beyond the day of to make sure everything went smoothly. She was so fun to work with and looked like she was having so much fun at our wedding. What more could you ask for?

K
Katherine

Married on 10/20/2017

As soon as my mom and I met with Patty, I knew I wanted her to be the photographer for my wedding. It just felt right during our meeting and everything she showed us was fantastic. It is clear that ... Read more she enjoys her work and really cares about the couples she works with. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and made the whole process enjoyable. I can't believe how many photos she took of our wedding and they are ALL amazing!! I can't choose a favorite and I want to print them all to display in my husband's and my new house. I would 1000% hire Patty again and I can't recommend her enough!