Paul Pape Designs

Bellevue, NE · View map

About Paul Pape Designs

A self-taught sculptor with a degree in scenic design, Paul enjoys crafting keepsakes that are as unique as the customer. Specializing in gaming and geekery themed pieces, but also able to create caricature and realistic pieces as well, Paul takes great pride in every piece he creates. He also has a lifetime warranty on everything he makes. If anything happens to the piece, no matter the how, he will fix it for free. It's that kind of customer service, and his perpetual strive for perfection, that sets Paul Pape Designs part for the rest.

86 Reviews for Paul Pape Designs

86 Paul Pape Designs Reviews

User5584431

2+ years ago

Paul Pape with the help of my fiancé designed and built me a custom TARDIS ring box with that extra touch of Christmas that I love. Read more Paul Pape with the help of my fiancé designed and built me a custom TARDIS ring box with that extra touch of Christmas that I love.

C
Carl

Married on 06/08/2014

Excellent all the way through advised and very helpful through design and the ring box did not disappoint 10/10 Read more Excellent all the way through advised and very helpful through design and the ring box did not disappoint 10/10

J
Jessica

Married on 03/08/2014

We received our cake topper last week and it is fantastic! The attention to detail is amazing- I sent Paul photos of my dress and he was able to replicate the dress exactly onto the cake topper, right ... Read more down to the fabric texture differences. It was amazing to see a Little Big Planet person wearing my dress! Paul was wonderful to work with, very responsive to our requests, and completed the order very quickly. I would recommend his work to anyone planning a wedding!