Paula Roberts Photography

Hendersonville, NC · View map

About Paula Roberts Photography

I've been shooting weddings and family events for about 8 years now. I really do love this work! I like making people smile and then catching that smile for them to re-live again and again.

Shooting in the evening just before the sunset is my favorite time. I do work a full-time job that is not photography but I dedicate my weekends and several evenings a week to photography. My favorite sessions are outside surrounded by the beautiful nature in Western North Carolina. Sometimes that's at Historic Johnson Farm, sometimes Highland Lake Inn and sometimes in my client's pretty back yard. I'm up for just about any place that makes you happy!

7 Reviews for Paula Roberts Photography

7 Paula Roberts Photography Reviews

Rebecca
Rebecca

Married on 05/11/2019

Great Photos!

We hired Paula to do our wedding photos. She did an amazing job! We got our engagement photos, bridal portraits and our day of wedding done by her. She did an outstanding job and we are so happy with ... Read more the photos! I highly recommend and for the price you CANNOT DO ANY BETTER! Paula is great to work with and she communicates great! Keeping in contact was easy and she is very flexible!

C
Celeste

Married on 09/22/2018

Paula Roberts did our wedding photography on 9/22/18 and we just got our photos (which was insanely fast to receive) and they are absolutely stunning. She goes out of her way to take photos! I highly ... Read more recommend Paula for your event!

Emily
Emily

Married on 03/17/2018

Paula did an amazing job! We had two engagement photo sessions with her because I was kind of awkward, lol. She wanted to ensure that we were comfortable in front of the camera for our big day! The ... Read more photos were amazing for both engagement and wedding!