Paula Varsalona

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About Paula Varsalona

Paula Varsalona provides personalized fashion statements to brides of all body shapes and sizes in New York City. Internationally recognized for designing bridal apparel, Paula Varsalona founded her own bridal fashion house in New York City in 1975. Since then, more than 70,000 brides have worn Varsalona gowns on their big day. Varsalona gowns have also graced the red carpet and made numerous appearances in the media. Paula Varsalona takes prides in her attention to detail, quality and craftsmanship, adorning gowns with distinctive touches, such as hand-rolled organdy flowers, and imported alencon lace.

Products Offered
Paula Varsalona specializes in providing custom bridal gowns for any bride. Products offered include:

• Plus size dresses
  • Dresses for other members of your wedding party
  • Customization

E
Featured
Emily

Married on 10/25/2014

I originally purchased my dress from a small boutique in Westchester, NY, which unexpectedly closed two months into my wedding planning. The designer of my dress, Paula Varsalona, immediately invited ... Read more me to her studio in NYC to continue my fittings. Paula was present at the first fitting and took the time to speak with me about my wedding and my expectations for the dress. Susan from her team was also helpful throughout the process. She was responsive and supportive. When I picked up my dress, I was blown away by how perfectly the dress fit! Thanks to Paula and Susan, I wore my dream dress at my wedding this past weekend. The tailoring was incredible and I received so many compliments from my guests. I feel blessed to have worked directly with the designer and recommend Paula to all brides!

B
Barbara Bailey

Married on 10/13/2018

Paula Varsalona

The mother of the groom dress I purchased from Paula was a stunner! Absolutely perfect. Read more The mother of the groom dress I purchased from Paula was a stunner!! Absolutely perfect.

M
Melissa Curanovic’S

Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding gown

Paula is amazing and creative I’ve had an amazing experience with her! She has created a beautiful wedding gown for me I loved everything about it. Read more Paula is amazing and creative I’ve had an amazing experience with her ! She has created a beautiful wedding gown for me I loved everything about it .