Paved With Love

Tucson, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Paved With Love

Paved with Love is a wedding officiant based in Tucson, Arizona, that specializes in Christian weddings, vow renewals and baby dedications. Pastor Deborah Ann Sweezy is a licensed minister and wedding officiant, overseeing ceremonies customized for each couple. She officiates weddings in churches, special venues such as resorts, backyards, or in her client's home. Pastor Deborah Ann also offers help in writing wedding vows for couples after meeting them. Paved With Love has been part of the wedding industry since 2017, serving couples throughout the local area, including Green Valley, Oro Valley, and Marana.

Pastor Deborah Ann officiates Christian and interfaith ceremonies, as well as vow renewals, with rehearsals before every ceremony to make sure everything goes smoothly. She also offers counseling and help writing customized vows.

5 Reviews for Paved With Love

5 Paved With Love Reviews

Heather
Heather Maldonado

Married on 04/03/2019

Exactly what I envisioned for our wedding.

Ms. Sweezy isso kind, loving and patient. It was my first wedding and I really looked to her for guidance and advice in how everything would fit together. She was very helpful and open to our needs ... Read more and desires. I had an idea of how it would turn out and it was so much better than I could have ever dreamed. She played a huge part in making our day memorable and magical. I couldn’t be happier. I highly recommend her.

Felicia
Felicia Robinson

Married on 03/01/2019

Owner of Felicia’s Best! Personal Assisting, LLC

Deborah Ann recently married a couple of my clients in the hospital. She was very professional, compassionate, and used the most perfect words for the vows and ceremony. I am looking forward to ... Read more working with her in the future recommending more clients, friends, and family.

D
Douglas

Married on 03/08/2018

She made us feel like family and so very relaxed with the whole experience. We feel blessed that we found Pastor Deborah Ann to be our wedding officiant. We Love Her, Douglas & June Tweed Read more She made us feel like family and so very relaxed with the whole experience. We feel blessed that we found Pastor Deborah Ann to be our wedding officiant. We Love Her, Douglas & June Tweed