Pawar, Inc.

Palm Beach, FL · View map

About Pawar, Inc.

Here at Pawar Inc our passion for creating flawless and unique weddings means that we always have a finger on the pulse to keep ahead of the trends. Each client is different and special to us therefore the quality of our work surpasses the need for quantity.

5 Reviews for Pawar, Inc.

5 Pawar, Inc. Reviews

A
Aditi

Married on 12/12/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Amen, Shannon, Victoria, Daisy and the rest of the Pawar,Inc team. We hired Amen and PI about 8 months in advance of our 350-person, 3-day Indian wedding in ... Read more FL that my now-husband and I were planning from Massachusetts. We both work full-time and needed a planner that could keep us on track. We shopped around in the S. Florida area. Amen had a caring, engaging, upbeat personality, and it was clear to us from the very beginning that she wanted to help us create the wedding of our dreams (within our budget!). She really took the time to get to know us and what we like and value. Trust me - when you spend 8+ months planning a wedding with someone, those qualities matter A LOT. Amen is highly professional, punctual, very well-organized (we got timelines/budgets/spreadsheets at scheduled intervals to keep us on track), and has tremendous insight into the planning and execution of a stellar wedding. She knew the right questions to ask, even when we didn’t. She made excellent recommendations for high-quality vendors in our area and remained in constant communication with vendors to iron out logistics. Best of all, the weekend of the wedding, the PI team took over all the stress and details so that our families, my husband, and I could relish every minute of the celebration. I have never had more fun in my life! Several of our guests told us that it was the best wedding they have ever been to, due in no small part to the work of the PI team. Their wedding packages are competitively priced (not the cheapest but definitely not the most expensive) and worth every penny!

User4269184

2+ years ago

We would like to highly recommend Amen for any wedding planning event. We hired Amen for day of wedding coordination and she really made my wedding day a breeze for me. Not only did she make sure ... Read more everything started on time and was set up properly, she also made sure that I was fed to keep my energy up (something that I truly kept forgetting). She really took care of all the details.

T
Trusha

Married on 07/18/2014

Amen did a great job helping us get ready for our wedding. She always responds to correspondence and provided her help and assistance when needed. The day of the wedding couldn't have gone any better. ... Read more I highly recommend her.