Pawley's Plantation Golf & Country Club

Pawleys Island, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Pawley's Plantation Golf & Country Club

Pawleys Plantation Golf & Country Club - a venue located in Pawleys Island, South Carolina - provides the perfect romantic Southern backdrop for your wedding complete with Spanish moss-filled live oaks. Take in the scenic views of natural marshes, elegant architecture and a country club experience while maintaining a close distance to Myrtle Beach.

Facilities and Capacity
The Pawleys Plantation Golf & Country Club is happy to welcome up to 300 of your guests. Whether your wedding is small or big, indoors or out, you will find the perfect setting in which to host it on the property. If you choose to say your vows indoors, you will be able to gaze out on the 18th green, saltwater marsh and Pawleys Island in the distance.

Each couple will be able to experience a fully planned and custom wedding at Pawleys Plantation Golf & Country Club. You can sit back, relax and enjoy the elegance and seclusion this venue provides while the team assists with your setup, cleanup and event planning. The planning team can also help provide couples with accommodations and a bridal suite, as well as assist with outside vendors and event rentals. Wedding details the team can provide for you include:

• Audio equipment

S
Featured
SAMANTHA

Married on 09/29/2018

The wedding ceremony abd reception were absolutely beautiful!

Me and my husband had an amazing, beautiful wedding at this venue. They are so accommodating and helpful! I cannot thank you all enough! The food was excellent and the scenery is wonderful. Read more Me and my husband had an amazing, beautiful wedding at this venue. They are so accommodating and helpful! I cannot thank you all enough! The food was excellent and the scenery is wonderful.

Janice
Janice Wendt

Married on 06/28/2019

The Wendt Wedding 6/28/19

We could not have been more happy with making Pawley’s Plantation the venue choice for our wedding. From start to finish the staff was amazing, our event was beautiful, and our guests had a wonderful ... Read more time. Thank you Annie, Chantell, and Chef

A
Allison

Married on 05/04/2019

Unforgettable Experience

The experience my husband and I had at Pawley's Plantation was amazing! Annie and Chantell were the BEST to work with. They both were so accommodating and flexible with every request we had. They both ... Read more listened to us and made sure our wedding day was nothing short than perfect. Not only are Annie and Chantell amazing at their job, but they are caring, trustworthy, and genuine people. My husband and I will always remember our special day and we both HIGHLY recommend working with Annie and Chantell to anyone and everyone!