Peabody Opera House

Saint Louis, MO · View map

About Peabody Opera House

Voted one of America's Best Venues by Brides Magazine three years in a row!

Celebrate the happiest day of your life at Peabody Opera House. Located in the heart of downtown St. Louis, the classical elegance of Peabody Opera House has played host to some of the city’s greatest moments, making it the perfect place to host your unforgettable event.

With our adaptable floor plan and on-site event managers, we have everything you need to plan one of the biggest celebrations of your life.

8 Reviews for Peabody Opera House

8 Peabody Opera House Reviews

C
Crystal

Married on 04/14/2018

Peabody Opera House was the BEST venue we could have possibly picked for our wedding reception in St. Louis! My now husband and I really wanted a space that was beautiful, managed well, and lent it ... Read more self to some really limitless design elements. Our experience at Peabody was the best we could have hoped for. We worked with Amber in coordinating every detail and she could not have been more helpful, knowledgeable, and perfect. In coordinating everything, she was very responsive, she knew the space like the back of her hand, and she had great recommendations for vendors as well as our layout. We felt like we were in extremely great hands as everything came together and on the big day, Amber and her team were very attentive to all of our requests. We also worked with Courtney in catering the food and the food was absolutely delicious. Everything turned out like a dream and we owe a huge thank you to Peabody Opera House staff who truly went above and beyond to make our big day go perfectly! If you book Peabody Opera House for your big day, you will not be disappointed!

User4598684

2+ years ago

There are not enough good things to say about the Peabody Opera House. I wish I could give more than 5 stars! As a bride, everything was taken care of for me throughout the entire evening. I had a ... Read more personal "butler", that took care of me from the moment we walked in. He pulled my chair out, made sure my glass of wine was never half empty, put a cover over my dish when I took my daughter to the bathroom so that my food wouldn't get cold, even danced with me at the end of the night! I had to worry about nothing, it was a dream come true! The level of service they provided to myself and my guests was unmatched. There was no request that we made that they couldn't fulfill. We had hired a wedding coordinator, that did not do her job whatsoever. The beginning of my day was rather stressed. But the moment I showed up to the Peabody, Stephanie and her team put my mind at ease and I didn't have another care in the world the rest of the evening. The food was terrific; we've had countless guests tell us (that night and since... almost a year later!) that our wedding food was the best they've ever had. They offered special options for different diets (gluten-free, vegetarian), and the guests who had these options RAVED about how great the food was, even though it was different than the other guests. Every single person on the staff was helpful, kind, fun, energetic, and made sure we were well taken care of. Looking back on the day, almost a year later, I truly couldn't have been happier with how our reception went, and we owe that all to the Peabody!!

M
Meghan

Married on 08/08/2015

I cannot say enough good things about the Peabody Opera House as a wedding venue! We held both our ceremony (in the Ticket Lobby) and reception (in the Grand Hall) at the venue in August 2015. The ... Read more building is simply gorgeous and our guests could not stop commenting on the architecture (especially the Peabody Lounge where we had cocktail hour). It looks fantastic in pictures - sophisticated and classic. But the best part is the employees. Amber and her team were a dream to work with from beginning to end!! They went above and beyond every step of the way. They coordinated so much for us and made the planning process a dream. The food was fantastic - many guests commented (and continue to comment) on how good the steak was (which is often hard to get right when cooking for that many people). Overall, the Peabody greatly exceeded my expectations! I am so, so happy we chose this as our venue.