Peace Love Weddings

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico · View map

About Peace Love Weddings

I specialize in destination weddings on the beautiful island of Puerto Rico. Here are the basics of what I offer:

• I write a personalized ceremony uniquely for you. We edit it until it's perfect for you.
  • I can perform your ceremony anytime, anywhere.
  • I'll also assist with location to find the perfect spot.
  • If you wish to get legally married in PR, I can assist from start to finish, every step of the way.
  • My goal is to remove any stress so you can Love Your Day!

I would Love to work with you, and am available anytime by phone, text, or email. Contact me and I will answer any questions you have, and we can start to work on your dream ceremony!

37 Reviews for Peace Love Weddings

37 Peace Love Weddings Reviews

Aubrie
Aubrie Shramko

Married on 06/04/2019

Simply the Best!

You can stop searching for officiants now because you have just found the best one! Tim was amazing in every aspect. He was extremely helpful navigating the ins and outs of legally getting married in ... Read more Puerto Rico. He sent us detailed information on everything we had to do before leaving the states and even met us in San Juan to help handle all the necessary paperwork. In addition, he created the most beautiful ceremony that was perfect for the two of us. On our wedding day he was a grounding presence in the midst of some chaos. He even let us "borrow" his wedding band when my maid of honor forgot the groom's ring! Throughout everything Tim was professional, punctual, dependable, flexible, and engaging. When we were back home and received our marriage certificate in the mail, we noticed it had a few minor errors. Tim went out of his way to go back to the office in San Juan and have everything fixed for us. We'd give him ten stars if we could. Highly recommend!

Jenyne
Jenyne Wilson

Married on 05/19/2019

Matrimony made simple

Tim was the perfect person to contact for our wedding in Puerto Rico. He was very informative and helped to get us all prepared with the paperwork we needed to marry in PR. He wrote our ceremony in ... Read more advance and it was customized to our story. We could not have asked for anything more. He was prompt and eloquent. He dressed in our color scheme and performed well. It was definitely a peace love wedding.

P
Phil Spofford

Married on 05/12/2019

Beautiful Ceremony in Old San Juan

Based on reviews from Wedding Wire and a personal conversation with Tim, we made the decision to have him marry us on May 11, 2019 in Old San Juan. From our first correspondence and conversation he ... Read more was personable, professional, helpful and readily available. His knowledge of the Puerto Rican governmental registry made the process easy and pleasurable. Following a telephone conversation with us, he took the information from that call and wrote a very meaningful and appropriate ceremony. Additionally, he was very helpful in helping us identify the physical location of our ceremony, sharing what had worked well in past weddings he officiated and moved us away from those which would not have worked out as well. We also included a sand ceremony, which he came completely prepared for, to the point of getting sand from the local beach as the base layer. We highly recommend....you will not be disappointed!