Peace of Mind Event Design

Tucson, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Peace of Mind Event Design

Peace of Mind Event Design is an event planning service located in Tucson, Arizona. With the team at Peace of Mind, you can take the stress out of wedding planning by passing off the stressful phone calls, follow-ups, pricing, and consultations to the experts. The team will handle all of that for you after an initial consultation. Once the experts get an idea of your style, your must-haves, your budget, and your story as a couple, they can bring all the pieces together for a memorable and beautiful day.

At Peace of Mind Event Design, you will find a wide array of services offered, from simple consultations to entire wedding planning packages. You can receive planning assistance from the team for any kind of celebration, including civil unions, destination weddings, eco-friendly weddings, non-religious ceremonies, religious ceremonies, cultural weddings, double weddings, and military weddings. The team can help you from your rehearsal dinner through your ceremony and reception with the following services:

• Budget analysis

C
Featured
Christina

Married on 03/30/2018

Mollee was a blessing to me every step of the way during my wedding planning. She took time to understand what I was looking for and was graciously flexible as I changed my mind again and again. She ... Read more took the resources I gave her to heart as she folded napkins the way I wanted and set each table beautifully. She even met with me at my home to see all of the items and other odds and ends I wanted set our during the ceremony and reception. I hired Mollee because I didn't want my mom or mom-in-law having to run around and make sure everything was right, because I knew they would want to keep me from doing that- and Mollee filled those shoes perfectly. Anytime someone asked, "What about...." I would say, "Ask Mollee" or "Mollee has is taken care of". Mostly, I would say, "Well, thats why I have Mollee."

R
Rachel

Married on 11/11/2018

Day of coordinator was a must! Totally worth it!

I knew i wanted to book Mollee as my day of coordinator after our first phone call. She had such a sweet and relaxing voice which instantly calmed me down. She was available with any questions that i ... Read more had during the planning process. There were some unexpected issues that arose for our wedding day and Mollee helped me to remain calm and was able to execute the day better than i could have ever expected. We also had one of Mollee’s team members, Veronica help. Veronica was also great and was a HUGE help with taking everything down after the wedding was over. My mother was extremely grateful for Veronica’s help. I highly recommend Mollee and her team.

A
Amy

Married on 06/22/2018

I cannot recommend Mollee Fitzgerald and Veronica Saiz enough! They absolutely changed my wedding for the better and made the whole experience effortless and enjoyable! From the moment I signed them ... Read more on, Mollee helped me prepare all of the fine details and gave me expert advice/recommendations when I was stuck. She is thoroughly knowledgeable about vendors and saved me tons of money by introducing me to incredibly talented vendors within my budget! During my wedding week, Veronica completely took on all of the stress and details of my wedding. She coordinated the vendors and didn’t let me lift a finger! I cried (literally) tears of joy when I walked into the venue and everything was the fairytale I had imagined! She heard every detail and made it reality. If you want a seamless, flawless, stress-free wedding I HIGHLY recommend POM Events. Thank you guys so much for making my dreams come true!!!