Peace Photography By Nation

James Hill, JM · View map · Visit website

About Peace Photography By Nation

Hello there! My name is Mikhail Nation, founder and CEO of Peace Photography where our clients are family :). It's not only about your wedding day; i'ts about your overall happiness with the service from the very start. Check our reviews and see clients' satisfaction as we take pride and heart in every part of this business. If you're looking for an average photographer, it's not Peace Photography, but if you want a company that cares about you, your wedding, pays attention to your needs and prioirtize you as a client, then here we are!

Who are you booking? Someone that has left every bride and groom with a smile and laughter, and someone who also loves food **confession** especially when it's cake! *hint*. I'm a fun person to be around, the whole team is, we will be the ones dancing on the floor, on our stomach to get the shot, and to let you feel at total ease while being in total bliss.

P.S. If you don’t see a package that matches what you are looking for; price or offering wise, no need to worry as we also offer customized package prices and offer wise for all budgets. So feel at ease reaching out as I'm merely an email or call away!

18 Reviews for Peace Photography By Nation

18 Peace Photography By Nation Reviews

M
Monique Symister

Married on 03/19/2019

Amazing wedding pics!!!

Mikhail was extremely kind, professional and funny. He was on time and took a lot of different pics. He was very creative. He definitely knows his craft well. I liked the fact I was able to make my ... Read more own package.

C
Chevana Rochester

Married on 03/16/2019

Splendid Job

U guys were fantastic, couldn't ask for any other photographer. Read more U guys were fantastic, couldn't ask for any other photographer.

N
Nadian Mcfarlane

Married on 03/10/2019

Best day of my life!

It was a great and fun filled experience having peace photography play an important role in my wedding. Capturing all those awesome shots and special moments. Giving me compliments and having me and ... Read more my husband feeling like celebrities. 🥳. Thanks a lot. We need a wedding 2.0 😂