Peached Social House

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About Peached Social House

Peached Social House is a loft wedding venue located in central Austin, Texas. The facility is a part of the Peached Tortilla family and will deliver high-quality service. The building’s beautiful design is able to stand alone, or you can style it to create something that fits your vision.

Facilities and Capacity
The venue spans 4,300 square feet and can seat up to 104 guests, or 250 guests can be accommodated for a cocktail party. The property is a gorgeous location for your wedding ceremony and reception. Peached Social House features whitewashed wood panelling, a Ketra lighting system, and an on-site prep kitchen. Additionally, there are fabricated shipping containers that can be used for wedding party seating and as a private bridal suite. The mezzanine level can be used as a groom’s suite. Social House has on-site parking as well as shuttle and valet service, and is wheelchair accessible. The facility is also able to accommodate an engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, and elopements.

Couples who book their wedding day will have access to all-inclusive packages and an event planner, as well as set up and clean up services. The Peached Social House has liability insurance to give you peace of mind. There is complimentary WiFi so you can share your celebration even with far-away loved ones, and the venue is pet-friendly if you want your furry friends involved. The location supplies couples with several event items to use on their wedding day, such as:

• Audio equipment
  • BassBoss speakers
  • Chairs
  • Furniture
  • Projector
  • Tables
  • Wireless microphone

Cuisine
Peached Tortilla can provide in-house catering and bar services for your wedding day. The cuisine on the menu ranges from Korean short ribs to street food tacos, and much more. Couples can enjoy a food tasting leading up to your wedding day to ensure you’ll love your meal. Barware, china, flatware, and glassware are provided for your convenience. You’ll have your choice of buffets, family-style meals, plated meals, and stations. The team can also accommodate a cocktail reception with hors d’oeuvres before your reception, as well as desserts for after your meal. The bartenders can serve a variety of beverages at an open or cash bar. You may choose to bring in your own alcohol or pick a bar package at Peached Social House. The following drinks can be served:

• Champagne toast
  • House beer, wine, and liquor
  • Premium liquor
  • Signature drinks
  • Specialty beer and wine

4 Reviews for Peached Social House

4 Peached Social House Reviews

D
Danielle

Married on 03/14/2018

Everyone in the venue helped me out so much, but especially Lora. She recommended my florist, baker, furniture rentals, and also helped me with anything i needed on my wedding day. They provided a lot ... Read more of everything we needed which saved us a lot of money: the catering, tables, chairs, lounge seating, bar, bar tables, sound system, lighting, and dinner settings. The days going up to the wedding she kept me updated and informed with everything i needed. The day of the wedding i was stress free, besides the normal nerves, and i know if it wasn't for the amazing work everyone did, i would have been going crazy. The ceremony and reception went smoothly and looked beautiful!

A
Ami

Married on 09/24/2017

I can not say enough good things about Peached Social House and Peached Tortilla Catering. My (now) husband and I were on a seriously tight budget for our wedding, and from beginning to end Lora (the ... Read more event coordinator) worked hand-in-hand with us to ensure that not only did we have a spectacular event, but came in well within our budget for venue and catering. As a nervous bride and novice event planner, Lora and her team were extremely patient in helping me plan the wedding of my dreams and offered their expertise at all the right times to make sure that the event was special for us and our guests. On event day, I was able to hide out in the bridal suite to get ready while they took care of--literally everything. My hairdresser even noted how calm I was, and I told her, "It's because I know everything is in good hands." From the minute we arrived to the moment we waved our final goodbyes, Lora and her team had everything under control, and went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were having a good time (and always had a drink in our hands!). I would recommend this venue and caterer to anyone looking for a one-of-a-kind wedding in Austin. Our daytime wedding had a uniquely modern backdrop, was absolutely flooded with natural light for great photos, and had more than enough room for our 75+ guests. The food was top notch. Service was 5 stars. I only wish I had an excuse to hold another event here soon!

K
Karen

Married on 10/07/2017

Hosted a rehearsal dinner at this venue. Great vibe! Clean minimalist look. They have their own tables, chairs, dishes, glassware, etc. They have a full kitchen on site and the food (especially the ... Read more the appetizers) was over the top delicious. Fun upstairs area for pictures, conversations, cocktail hour. Site coordinator Lora Null was very helpful and even gave me suggestions for other vendors I could work with. They did all prep and clean up. I enjoyed the event so much.