Delray Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About Peacock Premier Events & Peacock Marketing Group Premier Wedding & Special Event Planning Services

Peacock Premier Events Premier Wedding & Special Event Planning Services is a full-service wedding planner based in Delray Beach, Florida. For over ten years, they have been creating unforgettable weddings for their clients. Their goal is to make the planning process stress-free and leave you to enjoy a memorable and one-of-a-kind wedding. Let them put their passion and expertise to use!

Peacock Premier Events Wedding & Special Event Planning Services provides a variety of wedding planning services for your big day. They offer both partial and full planning. Through referrals, they can recommend the best vendors to you; ensuring every aspect of your wedding is perfect. Other services available include the following:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

86 Reviews for Peacock Premier Events & Peacock Marketing Group Premier Wedding & Special Event Planning Services

86 Peacock Premier Events & Peacock Marketing Group Premier Wedding & Special Event Planning Services Reviews

E
Featured
Erica

Married on 10/25/2015

I can't even describe in words how amazing Stacey is! After a few months of attempting to plan my own wedding I gave in and realized I definitely needed someone who knew this world better than me. ... Read more Being a fan of Million Dollar Listing I had seen some of the amazing events she planned and quickly sent her an email asking for more information. As soon as i met her I knew I had to hire her and from that day she got right to work and honestly never stopped. She gets to know you and your fiance on a personal level, she learns your likes and dislikes she becomes a friend, it really is more than just a job to her she absolutely loves what she is doing. She was always available for me, I never had to worry about waiting till Monday or "office hours" to hear back from her. I have a crazy schedule, meaning most of the times I looked up wedding stuff was very late at night so if I had questions or concerns, regardless of the time I got an answer right away. She is also very honest, she will be very upfront with what things will cost, she wont hide it or sugar coat anything. She knows all of the best vendors in the industry, I literally used all of the vendors she recommended and I could not have been happier with the way the day went! She really knows this industry and because she has such great relationships with these vendors they make sure everything is 100% perfect for her. My wedding was amazing! Nearly a month later my guests still cant stop talking about how amazing the day was. Most of them saying it was the best time they have ever had at a wedding! Hiring her was the best decision I made, I literally had my fairy tale wedding, everything was perfect and I owe it all to her! I would recommend her to anyone planning a event, especially a wedding!

Jashita
Jashita Tulum Boutique Hotel

Married on 05/05/2019

Sam & Tony´s Wedding the best wedding at Jashita

Stacey is the best wedding coordinator I've ever met, super organized, and professional. Every detail is important to her, a quality that makes a difference in the outcome of wedding production. His ... Read more experience and great love for what he does, is reflected in the experience in the satisfaction and joy that his clients regain. Undoubtedly, the best wedding experts in the world.

D
Dori Fuller

Married on 03/20/2019

Best Gift To Give Yourself

If your planning a wedding.. The first gift you need to give yourself is Stacey.. From the moment we met.. I knew she was the one.. Her friendly, warm personality makes you feel so comfortable. She is ... Read more easy to talk to, listens, delivers and her only desire is to make you happy and feel like you are the only client she is working with you. Nothing is out of reach for her. She is innovative, creative, suggestive, passionate about each detail. She never stops. Stacey is available always..night, day, responds immediately .. yet is always one step ahead of what needs to be done..so you rarely call her.. I was the most relaxed mother of the bride days before the wedding. I was a guest at my daughters wedding because I had Stacey and her team with us. Her timelines are incredible, organized easy ..Bonus..you can't help feel like she is your friend, and you never want her to stop your daily catch up calls.. She is THE BEST!!!