Peacock Printing

Rochester, NY · View map

About Peacock Printing

Peacock Printing - Custom Special Event Stationery

This company was created when I couldn’t find any invitations that I loved enough to use in my own wedding. After designing my own, I thought it would be a great idea to help other brides find one-of-a-kind stationery that they could participate in. When you have a hand in your own invitations, it just makes your wedding day that much more special.

At Peacock Printing you will find invitations and stationery to complement any occasion. Already have something in mind, or do you want to combine elements of other invitations you’ve seen? I love custom work, so don’t be afraid to ask for a design all your own. Please contact me with any questions or if you’d like to know more about my work.

Website: www.peacock-printing.com

C
Christine

Married on 09/29/2018

Gorgeous invitations!

Erica did a such a beautiful job on our invitations and our save the date cards. She had so many great ideas and was so easy to work with. I am still in awe of how beautiful they came out! Read more Erica did a such a beautiful job on our invitations and our save the date cards. She had so many great ideas and was so easy to work with. I am still in awe of how beautiful they came out!

jordan
jordan

Married on 09/12/2015

If I wasn't married already, Erica would be my go-to :D She is INCREDIBLE. Everything about her; her response time, her ideas, her talent, her customer service. She is fantastic. I am a perfectionist ... Read more and she never made me feel out of line for asking for something that I wanted. She is kind and humorous which made the entire interaction pleasant and perfect. The programs she made were a HIT and people raved about the quality and design. Erica has now become someone who I can call a friend and who I will be using for all design needs in the future. I'm sooooo thankful we went with her for our programs. If I had found her sooner, I'd have used her for EVERYTHING we needed printing on.

J
Jennifer

Married on 06/13/2015

Erica is amazing! She is quick to respond and very easy to work with. Erica made numerous changes and I could tell that not only has she work with a ton of stressed out brides, she truly loves doing ... Read more this and making the day special for each of her brides! She will give advice based on etiquette "rules", fonts, colors, and textures, but will always do what you want, eve if it goes against the grain.