Pearl and Roses Wedding Planning

Sandy, OR · View map

About Pearl and Roses Wedding Planning

When you become a new bride for Pearl and Roses Wedding Planning, you become family. We will make the planning of this all important day fun, exciting and most of all EASY!! We want to assure you that everything has been taken care of and all you and your guy need to do on the wedding day is show up, relax, and have the time of your life, because...this is the start to your new life! ENJOY!!!!

20 Reviews for Pearl and Roses Wedding Planning

20 Pearl and Roses Wedding Planning Reviews

Stacy
Stacy Kanaan

Married on 04/27/2019

Detail oriented and amazing

Donna and her team helped me pull off a dream wedding in Oregon when I was living in Texas. She made the whole process smooth sailing and the day of I didn't fret one detail. It was all perfect. Can't ... Read more recommend her enough!

J
jordan

Married on 08/04/2018

Donna was paramount to making our wedding a success! She simply took care of every detail, she was attentive, sweet, organized and truly put together a fabulous wedding for us both. We LOVED her, and ... Read more so did our guests! I can’t imagine our day without Donna. Planning a wedding can be pretty overwhelming, even for the most organized do-it-yourselfers, I cannot stress enough how much a day of coordinator is worth! Donna was there to take over so that we, and our family, could just focus on enjoying this momentous occasion. She not only organized that day, but offered advice throughout the year, orchestrated our vendors a month out, stored/set up/and coordinated our decorations, and then flawlessly handled our entire day. She made it all happen flawlessly and always with a smile! We love, love, loved her. Thank you Donna!

G
Gabby

Married on 06/16/2018

I don't know what we would have done without Donna at Pearl & Roses, but it probably would have resulted in a wedding far less beautiful and fabulous than the one she coordinated for us! Wedding ... Read more planning is so stressful and confusing and you typically have to jump in with no experience. Having a wedding planner seems like a good idea in general, but Donna is exceptional beyond your typical wedding planner. She is so experienced, smart, and honest. We had many, MANY discussions and meetings over the course of the planning process and she never steered me wrong, helping me translate my (often changing) vision into real conversations with vendors. The end result was a spectacular, gorgeous wedding that people are still telling me was the most beautiful they've ever seen, that went off without a hitch despite the 10 million issues I'm sure popped up during the evening that I never even saw. Now I have an amazing wedding to look back on, and a new friend in Donna. I recommend her services to absolutely anyone! You will be so happy you worked with her!