Pearl Bridal Boutique

Holyoke, MA · View map

About Pearl Bridal Boutique

Pearl Bridal Boutique specializes in today's cosmopolitan brides. We are a full service bridal salon dedicated to making your gown shopping experience fun, easy, and memorable. Pearl carries exclusive dress designers and artisan head pieces and veils. It will be our pleasure to give you the white glove treatment in helping you select the gown of your dreams.

69 Reviews for Pearl Bridal Boutique

69 Pearl Bridal Boutique Reviews

Crystal
Crystal

Married on 07/20/2019

Didn’t need to go anywhere else!

I found my perfect gown at Pearl! The shop is cozy and pretty, the staff was sweet, and the selection was amazing. I came in with a budget, and Brittany found everything I was looking for in one ... Read more dress, UNDER budget. My wedding was last week and I’ve been getting endless compliments on my dream dress!

Jodi
Jodi Groper

Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect dress, Amazing Experience

I had a wonderful experience with Pearl Bridal for finding my perfect wedding dress. Ryan was very patient and accommodating throughout the whole process. I went there with the frail hope of finding a ... Read more dress at the first boutique I went to and I ended up going with the first dress I tried on! It was literally the only detail of the entire wedding planning journey that I did not second guess or doubt for a second. The follow up of fittings and alterations went very smoothly- everything came out perfect! Thank you again Pearl!

H
Holly

Married on 08/04/2018

I bought my wedding dress from Pearl and I had a great experience! Their shop is in one of the renovated old mills in Holyoke, and its just beautiful. They have a huge selection of dresses of all ... Read more different styles. I worked with several different consultants and they were all so helpful and professional. And I loved their tailor, he was amazing! I had a great experience, I would definitely recommend them to anyone!