Pearl White Limousine

Fremont, CA · View map

About Pearl White Limousine

Our 1948 Chrysler has suicide doors and gangster wide white wall tires for that very UNIQUE & CLASSY LOOK! Wedding pictures with our car will be living room showcase pictures....

9 Reviews for Pearl White Limousine

9 Pearl White Limousine Reviews

Evelyn
Evelyn

Married on 04/28/2012

I believe he is no longer using this car for weddings I'm not 100% sure but I was 100% happy with his service not only did Marcus call the night before to assure me he would be at my house 15 min ... Read more prior but he rolled out the red carpet literally lol his service was amazing.

K
Kristi

Married on 08/15/2009

I hate to be cliche, but it really was the perfect end to the perfect day. Thank you Pearl White Limo! Read more I hate to be cliche, but it really was the perfect end to the perfect day. Thank you Pearl White Limo!!

Mrs.Crudale
Jessica

Married on 06/20/2009

We saw this limo driving down the freeway and I thought it was so cool because the theme of our wedding was a "old school/vintage". I wrote down the website and checked it out once I got home.I ... Read more thought this was such a cool car and would be perfect for our getaway after our wedding reception. I called the owner Marcus and he was so nice and accommodating. He had a scheduled wedding the same day as our 2.5 hours away, but since we only needed late night transportation he said he would be able to pull it off and he even gave us a discount off the total price. Our guests were so impressed with the car and they thought it was such a cool getaway. Marcus sets up a red carpet and he is so professional. We ended up leaving later than anticipated and he was very flexible with us. At our drop-off Marcus gave us a bottle of champagne and was able to run a credit card on the spot for the cost. VERY CONVENIENT! I highly recommend this car for anyone that wants something different and "classic" for their get-away.