Pearls In The Pines

Pointblank, Texas · View map

About Pearls In The Pines

Come celebrate your love story at Pearls In The Pines. Nestled on 22 acres of beautifully wooded green landscape, this picturesque landscape is the perfect backdrop for your wedding day. The rustic charm of this lovely banquet hall offers beautifully manicured grounds as well as unique interior design that will provide you and your guests with a warm welcome. Fall in love with the stunning stone and woodwork that define their romantic atmosphere. Whatever your style may be, Pearls In The Pines invites you for a day of momentous celebrations with those you love most.

Facilities and Capacity
Pearls In The Pines encompases all of the country charm and southern hospitality of Texas. Take a walk down the aisle with a view of endless woodland landscape and glistening pond. The surrounding greenery and tasteful decor will wow your guests as you say “I do.” Then, celebrate your love with a grand reception. Their beautiful banquet hall hosts room for up to 130 people. Featuring dazzling chandeliers and a unique tin ceiling, this spacious venue allows you to dance the night away in style. If you prefer an outdoor reception, their covered patio is the perfect place for you. Drape the majestically high ceilings with string lights for a whimsical gathering that will be talked about for years to come. Even the bride’s and groom’s suites radiate with rustic elegance! Pearls In The Pines’ beautiful spaces are unmatched and irresistable.

Whether you are looking for a creative space that you want to make all your own or you need a personalized package to take the stress out of your big day, Pearls In The Pines has something that works for you. The professionals at this venue ensure your big day is all about you. Their dedication to making your dreams come true provides you with an effortless day full of happiness and memories. The following services are offered for your wedding at Pearls In The Pines:

• Bridal suite

12 Pearls In The Pines Reviews

D
Dakota

Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing and beautiful venue!

This venue was perfect for my wedding! It is absolutely beautiful ❤️❤️ The owner, Patty, is amazing as well. She is very accommodating to your wants and extremely helpful with whatever you need.I ... Read more told her the exact decorations I wanted for my ceremony and reception, and when I arrived the day before the wedding to decorate, the entire ceremony area was completely done. It was so nice of her to have it all done for me!! Made it extremely less stressful. Highly recommend the all inclusive packages she offers. Just simply amazing ❤️ My wedding was absolutely perfect!!

Paige
Paige

Married on 01/12/2019

Best day of our lives

This venue was perfect for me and my husband, for our little country wedding it was the most amazing thing that I could have ever imagined! Mrs. Patty was always so helpful and really values and ... Read more cares about your big day as if it was her own!! Also we had an amazing coordinator Miss Christy is great!!

A
Audrey

Married on 03/16/2018

This was the perfect place for the wedding we envisioned. The day turned out to be picture perfect all with Patty' s help. Mixing my elegant chic side an my husband's rustic side. Her decorations were ... Read more were absolutely gorgeous. And her eye for design and floral arrangements is unbelievable. Pearls In the Pines inside and out Is absolutely Phenomenal.