Pearl's Place

Metairie, LA · View map

About Pearl's Place

Pearl’s Place has been celebrated by receiving numerous accolades over the years. Pearl’s Place has been featured on the front page of The Wall Street Journal; has been mentioned in every major bridal publication; is consistently awarded honors and platinum status rankings by vendors due to remarkable sales; and is ranked superior in Denise and Alan Fields Bridal Bargains (as seen on Oprah, NBC’s Today Show, and People Magazine).

Customers are amazed at the area’s largest selection of nationally advertised, name brand bridal gowns. All at very realistic prices and great individual service.

The success of Pearl’s Place can be contributed to our passion, our commitment, and to our belief that Brides and Bridesmaids should have the opportunity to view quality gowns in ALL price ranges from various designers. Pearl’s Place is a registered vendor with every major bridal designer. Pearl’s Place helps brides all over the world by handling everything from informal bridal gowns to the ultimate in couture wear.

169 Reviews for Pearl's Place

169 Pearl's Place Reviews

L
leah

Married on 07/04/2019

Found my gown!

I found Pearl’s Place as I was looking to try on a brand new Wtoo gown. I flew in and tried on gowns with my mom and Dad. From the start I was impressed by the organization, selection, and knowledge ... Read more of the staff. We were allowed to browse will no pressure and they recommended a few additional gowns once they got an idea of what I was looking for. The ladies were helpful without being too invasive or pushy like I’ve experienced at other salons. We saved my gown for last and I knew immediately it was my gown. The team made my experience stress free and fun. My parents even enjoyed the day! I bought my gown that day and it came in two months early. They even shipped it to me when I got sent overseas again on very little notice. The prices and selection are amazing and I would definitely shop here again for all of my gowns and accessories. Thank you Pearl’s Place!

MrsMorgan2018
Carissa

Married on 03/18/2018

I would highly recommend this place! I went to this shop after a terrible experience at David's Bridal and they were so helpful. Lisa was the best and a great consultant. I wasn't expecting to find ... Read more anything today and I did and it is beautiful! And I got a discount for black Friday! You will not be disappointed when going here to try on dresses!

D
Diana

Married on 05/13/2017

When searching for Bridesmaids dresses I really didn't want my girls to have to pay the original price of the Alfred Sung dress I picked out which was $200. I am all about saving money as long as the ... Read more quality is still up to my standards. I did my researched and checked out loads of places online. After speaking with past Brides and Fred at Pearl's Place, I made the decision to order from Pearl's Place. I could not have been happier. The dresses arrived 1 month ahead of schedule and were perfect!