Pearson Photography

Lehi, UT · View map

About Pearson Photography

Glenn Pearson has been a professional photographer for 10 years, has won several awards including 1st place at the Utah State fair in the Professional Wedding category twice. He has also won 1st place in several local art shows, the Brides Choice Awards from wedding wire for multiple years, and and various other online awards. His work has been featured in media (KSL, DailyHerald), Various articles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Glenn Pearson has a passion for photography! He loves working and getting to know so many wonderful people!

"I hope that through this site and my pictures I will show you the value just one picture can provide!"

Glenn Pearson

Utah Wedding Photographer

To see more of Glenn Pearson and Pearson Photography's portfolio click on this link: www.ldsphotographer.com

22 Reviews for Pearson Photography

22 Pearson Photography Reviews

C
Clarissa Lawson

Married on 08/16/2017

Amazing photographer

If you look through Glenn's photos, it becomes so obvious that he is a gifted photographer. He captures images differently than any other photographer as every photo is stunning. He made us feel ... Read more comfortable and makes sure to capture the perfect photos. I love our photos and could not have found a better photographer!

Y
Yvonne

Married on 06/22/2017

Glenn is wonderful to work with! He is super accommodating and willing to go above and beyond the "norm" to please the customer and get amazing photos! He brought an assistant to every photo shoot ... Read more and both worked non-stop at each shoot. I honestly cannot say enough good things about him! i highly recommend him and wish I had more weddings coming up so we could use him again!! He is professional in every way and will do everything possible to make sure you are completely satisfied with his work!! Thank you, Glenn!!

L
Laurie

Married on 08/03/2013

This was our second wedding with Glenn. He does such an amazing job. He took our daughter's bridals and her wedding pictures, and they are beautiful! He goes out of his way to get those perfect shots. ... Read more He came to California from Utah for her wedding, and I wouldn't have anyone else take my kid's weddings photos! We will have a few years before our next wedding...but we certainly intend on booking Glenn again!