Pecan Springs Ranch

Austin, TX · View map

About Pecan Springs Ranch

Pecan Springs Ranch a farm wedding venue located in Austin, Texas. This venue is 15 minutes from downtown Austin and offers it couples the perfect country getaway from the city. They boast Hill Country Charm with an uptown style, providing you with the perfect country-chic wedding set in beautiful nature. With 17 acres of land, the property features stunning green grounds all year long, pecan and oak trees, fresh springs, and two donkeys. You will have no shortage of excellent photo opportunities at this picturesque venue. Pecan Springs Ranch is close in proximity to a variety of accommodations, such as hotels, cabins, boutique hotels, and bed and breakfasts.

Facilities and Capacity
Working hard to maintain the venue’s historic integrity, Pecan Springs Ranch used material found on the land, as well as reclaimed wood, to preserve the original 1800’s fireplace, 19th century log cabin, and doors to their buildings.

Indoors, couples may wed in the main building, which accommodates 350 guests and has 6,000 square feet of space. This space features reclaimed, exposed pine trusses, and stained concrete floors. A bridal cottage and groom’s room is available for the couple to prepare for their walk down the aisle. Couples hoping for an industrial yet rustic-chic wedding will find this space to be the perfect fit for an elegant, laid-back affair.

You may choose to wed under the protection of a covered pavilion, which sits at 4,500 square feet. Set outdoors on their luscious lawn, this natural space is like a blank canvas waiting for you to bring your personal touch. Twinkling, string lights and chic floral arrangements will add a touch of magical elegance to enhance the space to fit your dreams.

The staff at Pecan Springs Ranch strives to create a magical and comfortable day for their couples. They provide a variety of services and amenities, such as 12-hour rental period, prep kitchen with walk-in cooler, LOVE letters, and on-site property manager. You may bring in outside vendors as long as they are approved by the venue first. Other services include:

• Event planner

E
Emilie

Married on 11/03/2018

We loved our day at Pecan Springs Ranch

Pecan Springs Ranch was the most beautiful venue. Judy and Kerbey were so great to work with ever since we booked it a year and a half ago. They were responsive to emails, answered questions, helped ... Read more us with set up ideas on the day of. We used a lot of their preferred vendors who were all amazing. There are so many adorable spots to take pictures on the property. Everything was perfect on our wedding day and we can't thank them enough.

L
Lauren Moore

Married on 08/17/2018

Excellent venue

Excellent venue, the venue is peaceful, close to Austin, you can use vendors of your choice and the staff is very helpful! Would definitely recommend. Read more Excellent venue, the venue is peaceful, close to Austin, you can use vendors of your choice and the staff is very helpful! Would definitely recommend.

J
Jo-Ann

Married on 08/04/2018

Pecan Springs Ranch was my daughter's venue for her wedding and I couldn't have been more pleased. I'm from out of town so planning a wedding which I have never done before, in a strange city was a ... Read more bit overwhelming!!! PSR can accommodate up to 300-350 guests and has several areas where any bride can get married to satisfy their needs. The owner, Judy Smith was so helpful. Anytime I had a question, she would be sure to get back to me as soon as she could. PSR has a list of vendors that you can choose from to handle anything a bride might be wanting for their big day. Every vendor I used were familiar with how things work at the ranch so I did not have to worry about any no shows. Everyone did their job on time and were very helpful and very professional. I decided to hire Judy's daughter, Paige as our wedding coordinator and she also did our flowers. The flowers were absolutely exquisite and her coordination of our daughter's wedding was spot on. If there was any problem, she would let you know immediately and then she would handle it. It has been almost two months since the wedding and i still have friends calling me to let me know how great the wedding was and they loved Pecan Springs Ranch. I would highly recommend any bride to choose PSR as their wedding venue. PS They have donkeys to carry your beer around at the reception which was just one of the highlights of the evening. My daughter and her husband had one comment when it was all over. They wished it could have lasted longer. I think that says it all.