Peck's Flower Shop

Morrisville, Vermont · View map

About Peck's Flower Shop

Peck’s Flower Shop is a florist based in Morrisville, Vermont. Their team of artists creates made-to-order floral designs inspired by nature. All flowers are handpicked and hydrated with the utmost care, so you can count on your wedding blooms to be looking their most beautiful. Using Peck’s Flower Shop’s natural, textured signature style combined with your color choices and flower preferences, floral artists create one-of-a-kind wedding arrangements that reflect your creativity and personality.

In addition to their signature style, Peck’s Flower Shop offers arrangements in country, romantic, rustic, and vintage designs, too. Their floral services include consultation and delivery throughout the Morrisville area. Peck’s Flower Shop can create a variety of floral arrangements for your wedding, including:

• Aisle decor

5 Peck's Flower Shop Reviews

S
Rachael

Married on 03/03/2012

I went to Pecks Flower Shop with a general idea of what I was looking for in an arrangement for our winter reception. What they put together was better than I ever could have imagined. I was so ... Read more impressed. The value for what we got was wonderful. I would certainly recommend them and will absolutley be doing business with them again. Stress free and elegant. Thank You!

H
Heather

Married on 07/11/2009

When it came to our flowers, I wasnt super picky. There were certain aspects I didnt want, but as far as design, I was flexible. Working with Trish at Pecks, she really related to me and knew what I ... Read more was looking for. I told them that there were a few things that I didnt like, and there were a couple things that I definitely wanted, other than that, I let them have creative freedom to create the arrangements, and they were stunning! She hit the nail on the head, and knew exactly what I was thinking! I loved them!

S
Suzanne

Married on 06/09/2007

I have heard horror stories about floral arrangements for weddings. Obviously they haven't gone to Peck's. I had such a great experience with Peck's Flowers that I recommend them to anyone. Although I ... Read more Although I gave the designer creative license, I could've asked for anything and they would have produced it for me, with enthusiasm.