Pedigo Photography

Houston, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Pedigo Photography

Pedigo Photography is a professional wedding photography company based in Houston, Texas. With over 10 years of customer service and photography experience, Pedigo Photography is passionate and dedicated to turning your wedding day into memories you can cherish. Chase Pedigo, the owner and founder of Pedigo Photography, brings his passion and love for weddings into his business with this tagline, "It's what I do, it's what I love. The energy that can be captured in a single photo will last a lifetime."

While offering a variety of different packages at different price points for couples, Pedigo Photography offers a wide range of other impeccable photography services. These services include:

• Additional hours

T
Featured
Taryn

Married on 09/18/2010

Chase is such a great photographer to work with! I get responses back within minutes from my email and phone whenever I had a question and he was totally flexible about meeting times. I actually ... Read more haven't gotten my pictures back yet but I know they are going to be absolutely fabulous (look at his website!) He's very laid back and quite humerous and instantly makes everyone feel at ease. Stays out of the way and gets your pictures done super fast! AWESOME

S
Shelly Guidry

Married on 02/28/2019

Fun, talented, amazing pictures even with rainy weather.

Chase was hard working, made everyone feel at ease and made it all fun. He was able to take amazing pictures even though it rained. I would recommend him over and over. Read more Chase was hard working, made everyone feel at ease and made it all fun. He was able to take amazing pictures even though it rained. I would recommend him over and over.

MEGAN
MEGAN

Married on 11/17/2018

This guy is awesome!

We hired Chase to photograph our daughter’s wedding at the Ice House on Main in Downtown Bryan. He and his extra shooters arrived on time and got right to work. My daughter wanted the majority of the ... Read more pictures all taken before the wedding and he was able to capture all of those plus a lot of great others. Chase goes above and beyond to capture different unique photos. We received sneak peak photos (around 85) before the wedding even started and they were great. Needless to say this pleased my daughter and son in law. These guys worked great with the videographers that we had hired and I would highly recommend them to shoot your wedding.