Peerless Events and Tents - Houston

Houston, TX · View map · Visit website

About Peerless Events and Tents - Houston

Peerless Events and Tents - Houston is a full-service wedding rental company based in Houston, Texas. They offer a wide range of event rentals to complete the wedding atmosphere you have always dreamed of. Their items are well maintained and periodically rotated to ensure that they are in great condition when they arrive to your venue.

Peerless Events and Tents has many packages available to accommodate weddings of up to 600 guests. Their experienced and professional team will take care of the delivery, setup, and cleanup of your event rentals. They can even provide food and beverage items, such as barware, china, flatware, and glassware. The event rentals they offer include:

• Aisle runners
  • Lounge furniture
  • Tables and chairs
  • Tents and tent accessories

Areas Covered
Peerless Events and Tents is based in and services the Houston, Texas area. They offer services across the state of Texas, including the Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, and San Antonio metropolitan areas.

10 Reviews for Peerless Events and Tents - Houston

10 Peerless Events and Tents - Houston Reviews

E
Featured
Emory

Married on 12/10/2016

I looked all over for one vendor who could deliver all the rentals needed for a good price, and I finally found Peerless. Their rental and delivery prices were reasonable, even for delivery from ... Read more Houston to Alvin (~30 miles south of Houston). Annette from their sales team was easy to work with via email, and helped us arrange everything with our venue for delivery and pick-up. Although we just rented a few tables, bar stools and catering supplies, their inventory includes almost anything needed for any kind of event. I would highly recommend them.

R
Rrrr

Married on 09/01/2017

These folks are very businesslike and dependable. Ordering was a breeze, with much helpful information to guide my choices and efficient scheduling. They kept me informed about delivery/setup, and ... Read more arrived spot on time to our hill-country home for setup - despite Hurricane Harvey having swept through the week before our event. Everything was as expected & advertised, and the set up crew was very skilled at setting up the 30x30 tent & 70 chairs quickly.

B
Brittani

Married on 07/07/2017

I have used Peerless Events and Tents multiple times and they service is always the same... GREAT! They are very communicative and accommodating to the needs of me and my clients! From the quality of ... Read more services and their products, they always go above and beyond to ensure my events are memorable and stress free! Thank you PEAT for your commitment to your customers!