Peerless Events & Tents - San Antonio

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Peerless Events & Tents - San Antonio

Peerless Events & Tents - San Antonio is a full-service wedding and event rental company based in San Antonio, Texas. They specialize in party rental, tent rental, and production service capabilities. Owned by Will Wright and Matt Cosby, the company’s equipment is routinely rotated so ensure it will always look great at any event. After normal hours, they also can be reached 24/7 through the emergency section of their published phone numbers, as they understand if something goes wrong, their client should be able to speak to someone immediately to move towards a resolution.

Couples can visit the showroom of Peerless Events & Tents - San Antonio to make their event rentals selection, and browse their catalogs for larger rental options. Their rentals also come with delivery and setup at the predetermined location of your choice. The types of event items available include:

• Aisle runners

17 Peerless Events & Tents - San Antonio Reviews

Sylvia
Sylvia Herrera

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Very responsive and easy rental

I worked with Rosa via email to make arrangements for wedding. She was very responsive and patient as I went through all the final items needed and making a number of changes through out our ... Read more conversations. Once I knew exactly what I wanted she had everything done in a matter of minutes. Being able to do everything online made it extremely easy.

A
Aloha Events,llc

Married on 08/06/2019

I'm a catering company. They filled in a last minute request .

It was a last minute order. They replied quickly and that afternoon I had the products I needed. Read more It was a last minute order. They replied quickly and that afternoon I had the products I needed.

P
Paige

Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing service

Effortless it was amazing using them they were so communicative and flexible when I need to change delivery I loved working with them the delivery team was outstanding thank y’all so much for ... Read more everything we rented tables, chairs, table clothes and a drink troff for our rehearsal dinner max we rented cocktail tables with linens and farm benches for our wedding