Pegasus Entertainment

Southfield, MI · View map

About Pegasus Entertainment

Pegasus Entertainment is the Industry Leader in delivering uncompromised service to the event and entertainment industries. We provide lighting rentals/lighting design, audio, video, staging, drapery, event design, DJ's, Emcees, Talent and special effects needs.

Set up an appointment with our wedding specialist. Contact: amy@pegasusentertainment.com or call 248.353.6130

3 Reviews for Pegasus Entertainment

3 Pegasus Entertainment Reviews

User4157434

2+ years ago

You guys rock! Keep the party going to the last minute. Read more You guys rock! Keep the party going to the last minute.

M
Marsha

Event date: 01/20/2013

Pegasus Entertainment is a top notch company that went above and beyond the call of duty. Amy was extremely knowledgeable of the industry and had great suggestions. Eric was very creative and exciting ... Read more exciting to work with. David gave me a great deal and had awesome ideas. My daughter's Bat Mitzvah room was magical! All my guests were totally impressed.

E
Emily

Married on 06/15/2013

0.4

This company is bottom of the barrel! DO NOT USE THEM! I found them at the Novi bridal show and they seemed very great and professional. I sent them my music a week before my wedding like they asked ... Read more me to and they said to waiit and the DJ would contact me. The lady Amy, called me the Thursday before my DURING my rehearsal dinner. When I called the company back the next morning to talk to my DJ they informed me he was at Cedar Point and wouldn't be available until the next morning which was my wedding day. While I was getting ready on my wedding day the DJ calls me at 11:30am STILL DRIVING HOME FROM OHIO! He told me he doesn't have any of my music and that the paper work he got from Amy is "confusing" I had to go through my music with him the morning of my wedding. He took up so much of my time that I should have been spending relaxing with my family at my wedding day. He showed up late, with a partner I wasn't aware was coming, wearing wife beater tank tops. My ceremony was outdoors and it was looking like rain so he took in upon himself to set up in the gazebo I was being married in!! So it was really romantic...me my husband, the priest and the DJ. It was awful. The played the wrong music and forgot my name. On top of all of that Amy is a rude catty unprofessional woman who shouldn't be dealing with the public. Do not use this company they are unprofessional and sloppy!

Pegasus Entertainment FAQ