Pelican Grand Beach Resort

Fort Lauderdale, FL · View map · Visit website

About Pelican Grand Beach Resort

Pelican Grand Beach Resort is a hotel wedding venue in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This tropical venue offers beautiful backdrops and the perfect setting for a romantic event. This oceanfront location makes for gorgeous, unique views of the water and the Fort Lauderdale skyline that lends the perfect environment for any special event. With seven different indoor and outdoor venue spaces, you are sure to find the perfect spot at Pelican Grand Beach Resort to host your wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
Pelican Grand Beach Resort has three indoor spaces, and four outdoor. The two ballrooms at this venue offer gorgeous panoramic views by way of amazing floor-to-ceiling windows. The Oceanview Ballroom is 2,055 square feet, and can accommodate up to 100 guests. The Atlantic Ballroom is smaller and holds up to 45 guests. There is also the Everglades Room, which is perfect for meetings and other small gatherings. For outdoor spaces, there is the Atlantic Terrace, an uncovered area overlooking the water for up to 100 people. The Oceanview Terrace is a bit larger and can accommodate up to 120 people, and also has a covered area. The pool deck and verandah areas are available for use as well.

This coastal venue offers excellent accommodations for you and your guests during your visit. There are on-site event planning services available with the help of excellent staff to ensure a smooth, enjoyable, stress-free event. Pelican Grand Beach Resort also provides event rental items, such as chairs and linens, for your event. Finally, to bring the whole event to life, there are excellent lighting and sound services at this venue.

32 Reviews for Pelican Grand Beach Resort

32 Pelican Grand Beach Resort Reviews

Rachel
Featured
Rachel

Married on 08/18/2018

Like any wedding there's stress and chaos, but never in my life did I think I would have to change my wedding venue within 5 days of the big day! I truly wish I found this place wayyy before I put ... Read more deposits down on our original venue. Melanie is a dream! She took us in and gave us such a beautiful wedding. Way more visually spectacular than the other venue. Melanie was so accommodating and really went above and beyond to make sure that my husband to be, myself, and our guests were completely satisfied! I highly recommend this venue to everyone! The location is gorgeous, they have so many spots to choose from all with stunning views! The food was fantastic & the drinks kept coming! I wish I could do it all over again! Thank you so much!!!

2 Nights
2 Nights

Married on 04/06/2019

destination wedding

Fabulous from beginning to end. Victor is the best and made me feel like our wedding was his only priority for that day. I would follow Victor wherever he goes! The pelican was gorgeous Read more fabulous from beginning to end. Victor is the best and made me feel like our wedding was his only priority for that day. I would follow Victor wherever he goes!!! The pelican was gorgeous

K
Katy Anderson

Married on 02/22/2019

Great experience

The Pelican was very accommodating to our small group. Provided chairs and did the set up for us and had a back up space in case it rained. Read more The Pelican was very accommodating to our small group. Provided chairs and did the set up for us and had a back up space in case it rained.