Pellegrini Events

Saratoga Springs, NY · View map · Visit website

About Pellegrini Events

Pellegrini Events, a collaborative wedding planner, works with couples in the upstate New York area to design and execute the wedding of their dreams. This planner works with all types of weddings, from the elegantly classic to the historically charming. The planner’s flexibility and attention to detail, as well as their ability to work with the couples’ visions, allowing them to create unforgettable wedding experiences.

Experience
Tonya Pellegrini-Lawrence, the owner of Pellegrini Events, has been planning and designing weddings and events for over 18 years. Her reputation for expecting the unexpected and staying calm under pressure have aided her immensely in the wedding planning business. Couples are able to put their trust in Pellegrini Events while building a friendship simultaneously.

Tonya and her team at Pellegrini Events get to work long before the wedding day arrives. They plan all types of weddings such as civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, elopement, military, non-religious and religious celebrations. They offer the following services to couples:

• Budget analysis
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Areas Covered
Based in Saratoga Springs, this wedding planning boutique covers much of the surrounding area including the Capital District, Lake Placid, and the Adirondacks.

• Saratoga Springs, New York

N
Featured
Nicholas

Married on 05/23/2015

My wife and I live in Dubai, UAE, and got married near my wife's family home on Lake George. Planning and organising the wedding remotely was very very complicated, and coordinating elements on the ... Read more day looked even more of a nightmare!!! I honestly did not realise the number of options and decisions which needed to be made through the process, Tonya was on hand throughout giving valuable insight and helping us make decisions. On the day of the wedding Tonya really stepped forward and ran the day with precision and grace, she was always two-steps-ahead of any potential problems and this approach ment that my wife and I had so much more time to spend with Family and Friends enjoying the day. Recently my brother got engaged and is planning his wedding next year in South Africa, the very first piece of advice i gave him was to make sure he gets a good wedding planner involved as early as possible; it was the best money we spent and the day would not have been the same without Tonya there.

Kaitlin
Kaitlin

Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Tony’s is a true professional. She made our day seamless and provided us the luxury of not having to think about or worry about a single thing because she took care of literally everything. Not only ... Read more were we right on schedule but we were even a bit early arriving to our first look, ceremony venue and reception hall. Without her our wedding parties would have been lost. She kept the day flowing perfectly and coordinated with our other vendors all day to ensure our wedding day was exactly how we dreamt it would be. Her assistant was also a pleasure to work with and was on top of everything, including hair placement and dress placement throughout all of our pictures (this was a huge plus!). For those of you contemplating getting a wedding coordinator - DON’T! I can’t imagine not having these wonderful women by my side all day long making sure EVERY aspect of our day, and planning leading up to it, was stress free and truly perfect! I cannot thank you enough, Tonya, for all that you did to make our wedding day exceptional!!

E
Elise

Married on 09/22/2018

Tonya was the best! She was extremely kind, professional, and helpful through every step. Her knowledge and experience was invaluable. We could not have pulled off our wedding without her. Highly ... Read more recommend!!