Penguin Wedding Music

Brooklyn, New York · View map · Visit website

About Penguin Wedding Music

A wedding ensemble in Brooklyn, New York, Penguin Wedding Music has been entertaining couples and their guests since its inception in 2007. Founded by cellist Chris Loxley, the company’s song list ranges from Adele and Dave Matthews to Bach and Louis Armstrong. Whether an elegant ceremony or upbeat reception, Penguin Wedding Music is the ideal choice for wedding entertainment in the New York City area!

Penguin Wedding Music offers an array of wedding entertainment services.

• Rehearsal dinner music
  • Ceremony music
  • Cocktail hour music
  • Reception music
  • Instrumentals
  • New songs
  • Pop, Jazz, or Classical

Areas Covered

Penguin Wedding Music provides wedding entertainment to couples local to Brooklyn, Manhattan, Long Island, New Jersey, and Westchester - we cover the whole tri-state area.

44 Reviews for Penguin Wedding Music

44 Penguin Wedding Music Reviews

M
Featured
Elaine

Married on 09/08/2012

I am so happy to have had Penguin music play for our ceremony and cocktail hour. I read about them initially in New York magazine and loved the idea of a guitar cello duo. It was perfect for us and ... Read more our overall style - classic but fresh at the same time. One of the things I love about their setlist is their versatility. Our parents came down the aisle to the very traditional Canon in D. Then my bridesmaids and I appeared to the Hawaiian version of Somewhere over the rainbow/What a wonderful world. Two very different songs, but one seamless feeling. Plus I had really specific requests about the way they interpreted the song and they were able to nail it spot on. On top of it, my parents are very picky, traditional people and they were absolutely enchanted by their playing. I honestly feel blessed to have found them. They set the perfect tone for our event.

Kelsey
Kelsey

Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent communication, flexibility and skill!!

I loved working with Penguin Music- my ceremony was late and they kept my guests entertained for longer than anticipated with beautiful tunes we love! They're presence was magical, they were great ... Read more communicators before and during the wedding, and I'm so glad we hired them!

Jessica
Jessica Hall

Married on 05/30/2019

Amazing experience!

Penguin Music were amazing on our wedding day. They created a relaxed atmosphere and kept our guests entertained. The planning process was extremely easy, they gave great song recommendations and were ... Read more readily available to contact via phone and email as we live in Canada. Thank you so much! 😊