Pepper Sprout Barn

Jackson, GA · View map · Visit website

About Pepper Sprout Barn

Pepper Sprout Barn is a elegant and unique wedding venue located in Jackson, Georgia. Wooden fences surround the six acres of pasture land that this venue sits on giving a privacy to every event. It features a newly constructed barn, perfect for hosting any part of your special day. Each couple can decorate the barn to their liking in order to match their tastes and design plans. Pepper Sprout Barn features a picturesque atmosphere that will give your wedding day the perfect touch. Pepper Sprout Barn specalizes in providing staff and assistance to ensure your wedding day is as stress-free as possible.

Facilities and Capacity
Pepper Sprout Barn offers couples a private and romantic ceremony location as well as a reception area with stunning indoor and outdor spaces. Their climate-controlled barn seats up to 180 guests, adorned with a rusted tin ceiling, greenery wall, string lights and an intimate loft area. Utilize their outdoor terrace for cocktail hour while the sun sets over the pasture. Pepper Sprout Barn has an on-site bridal suite and groom's quarters in their renovated farmhouse allowing for the bridal party to spend all day on site.

Pepper Sprout Barn is a full-service wedding venue with event coordination available. Their services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Cleaning
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
Pepper Sprout Barn allows outside vendors of your choice to best suit your style and budget. All caterers are welcome as long as they can provide the necessary business documents the company require.

32 Reviews for Pepper Sprout Barn

32 Pepper Sprout Barn Reviews

M
Featured
Mary Eileen

Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful Wedding Experience!

I HAVE to rave about Pepper Sprout Barn. I originally started out as an out of state bride. Georgia was home but I was currently living in Louisiana. I had followed PSB from the beginning but it's ... Read more always hard to select the first one you see because you don't want to rush a decision. Ryan and I toured and fell in love with the place. Juli was more than accommodating with me when dealing with out of state issues. We went through the contract page by page on the phone. She went above and beyond to help me select options for rehearsal. I was able to move home 9 months before the wedding but still lived an hour from the venue. Juli paired me with Teresa as my wedding coordinator. She lived right down the road and it made things so much easier. I never felt rushed and always felt prepared after each meeting. We selected the full décor package and it was an easy process. It was great to see the entire place set up with my selections. I brought a lot of my own stuff and they even let me keep my trailer on the property so we could load it up after the wedding. The wedding day was gorgeous and I never worried about a thing. It was amazing. I had a slight miscommunication with my MOH and best friend after we left. I contacted Teresa the day after and it was immediately resolved through proper communication. To me, that speaks volumes because everyone can handle an easy experience but when expectations get crossed, to be able to calmly deal with a bride means you are a one of a kind person. Juli and her staff were wonderful. When you're trying to decide if it's worth the money, go with quality. Pepper Sprout will not disappoint.

G
Gwinnette Mcallister

Married on 06/04/2019

Magical Venue

I am the mother of the bride, and I have to say I of course wanted my daughters wedding to be perfect. It was more than perfect! Pepper Sprout Barn honestly put their hearts into this day for us.I ... Read more cannot express my heart felt gratitude to these individuals. I have to be honest I did have a little nervous feeling on arrival to venue, however once I stepped inside all those feelings melted away. There is no way to tell you brides to be, groomes to be, mothers, mother in laws, fathers and father in laws how amazing this place is. Please just take a tour...I promise God is the pilot at this beautiful amazing place. Thank you Juli and Megan, Please Continue to do what you do!!!! Making memories that are so magical!!!

C
Crystal

Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent! The best day!

My wedding was April 13th and it was prefect! Everything turned out just as we wanted. The day went so smooth. Our guest could not stop saying how beautiful everything was. They all thought the barn ... Read more was so pretty. Juli and her team did an amazing job! We chose the total package and let me say it was worth every penny. Being able to use their decor and having a wedding coordinator made the process so much easier. It also allowed us to enjoy the day b/c we didn’t have to do anything. Juli was there every step of the way. She answered all my questions and I had a lot! Pepper Sprout was the the only venue we looked out b/c we got such a good feeling the first time we met Juli for our tour. It was the easiest decision we made throughout the whole process. We can not thank Juli and her team enough for everything! We will be forever grateful!!