Peppers Artful Events

Northborough, MA · View map · Visit website

About Peppers Artful Events

Peppers Artful Events is a full-service wedding caterer based out of Northborough, Massachusetts. Owners Susan and John Lawrence have grown their award-winning business over 30 years. Starting as a gourmet shop and café, the company has grown to be a full-service wedding and event catering, design and planning company. As a Certified “Green Caterer,” Peppers Artful Events specializes in using fresh, locally-sourced ingredients in their dishes. The culinary experts work with couples to create a custom tailored menu and wedding dining experience that reflects the vision and style of the couple. The team offers expertise in culinary arts, cake art, bartending, design and more. Their wedding packages are all inclusive and include catering, equipment, rentals, staff, and bartending services to make wedding planning seamless and stress-free. Peppers is the only 3-star Green Certified Caterer by the Green Restaurant Association.

Peppers Artful Events offers catering services which include:

• Bar Service
  • Bartenders
  • Floral and Design

Cuisine
Peppers Artful Events offers a range of innovative dishes from traditional to globally inspired. They also accommodate dietary needs and restrictions, including offering options for gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, no pork, organic, vegan and vegetarian diets. Cuisine styles include, but are not limited to:

• African

Kathy
Kathy Tajik

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Professional & warm staff; delicious food & wine

Peppers Artful Events catered my daughter's wedding at Tower Hill in May 2019 and I cannot rave about them enough. Jody Boyajian was our wedding event manager and every detail was attended to. Jody ... Read more Jody accommodated every request we had and anticipated our every need. She recommended how to keep us within out budget yet not sacrifice on quality or taste. The food and service were outstanding. The service the night of the wedding was flawless. Peppers' staff was so professional. They researched alternate wines that were still in our budget but that we liked better than the original offering. The owner Susan even delivered bottles to our home - twice! - until we got just the right wine selection that we loved. Our guests raved about every aspect from the kindness, warmth and professionalism of the service to the fantastic wine offerings to the delicious meals. All food allergies were accommodated - vegan, GF, DF etc etc. I will definitely catering future events with Peppers and hope to have Jody again as my event manager! 5 stars!

M
Marea Donohue

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Perfection.

We found Peppers during an emotional time for my son and daughter-in-law. I am the groom's mother. My daughter-in-law lost her mother to an early and a long struggle with Alzheimer's. Then, soon after ... Read more after their engagement, my son found out he'd be deploying for nearly a year after their wedding. We met with Jody Boyajian, Senior Event Designer of Peppers, at a joyous yet difficult time in their lives. Jody assured us that their wedding day would be nothing short of perfection, and she delivered. I think it's important to read reviews about food when you're hiring a caterer, but Peppers was so much more to us. Yes, the food was spectacular - elegant, plentiful, superb quality, and the presentation was beautiful. I also have to mention their baker, Lisa, whose creation was one of the highlights of the evening. Three tiers, each a different flavor that our bride and groom were more than happy to taste and select. However, I need to give higher praise to the staff. My father raised a family of 5 girls and had high expectations regarding etiquette. When the bride and groom left their table to greet guests, the wait staff prompt refolded and repositioned their napkins - as my father taught us was proper expectation from good waitstaff. During photos, we had our own waitstaff at the ready with food and drink, knowing full well that we'd all been too excited to eat before then. I also have to mention their baker, Lisa, whose creation was one of the highlights of the evening. Three tiers, each a different flavor that our bride and groom were more than happy to taste and select. We'll be recommending and using Peppers again for sure. Thank you Jody, Darcy, Lisa and all those who contributed to our perfect wedding day.

Megan
Megan

Married on 07/05/2019

Highly Recommend

Jody and her team are simply amazing! They truly listened to all of our ideas and really helped us design the most perfect displays from the bar to the food. All of our guests are still talking about ... Read more the delicious dinner. Jody was so responsive in answering all our questions and really made us feel at ease the day of! Could not be more pleased with Peppers Catering Team!