Perception Jewelry

Providence, RI · View map

About Perception Jewelry

Barbara Foley, designer

Photograph by Carla Ten Eyck

“More than the Finishing Touch”. We offer elegant wedding and special occasion jewelry and accessories. Our studio is located in Providence, Rhode Island but our brides come from all over. We are by appointment only so that we can offer you a personalized shopping experience.

Your appointment at Perception Jewelry will be memorable. Choosing your accessories should be fun, easy and a time that you will remember. We offer years of expertise and an eye for style. Please invite your family and friends and even bring your wedding dress if it is ready.

Let us help you find the perfect bridal jewelry or accessory to complete your fabulous look for your wedding day. Whether you need a wedding necklace, bridesmaid’s jewelry, and a flower for your hair, or a sash for your wedding dress, you will find what you are looking for. We carry everything from vintage, to romantic, to modern, to classic and of course glamorous.If you are having a hair trial why not come in right after so you can pick out the perfect hair accessory. We carry feathers, flowers, combs, halos, headbands, birdcages and so much more! You will be able to see the actual piece and even take it home that day. No need to order something on line and be disappointed when the piece arrives and it is not what you wanted.

You can also find gifts for your bridesmaids, mother of the bride or groom and everyone that is part of your special day. Bring some fun bling on your honeymoon or dress up that perfect outfit for the rehearsal dinner!!

We look forward to being a part of your special day. Please make an appointment to come visit us! Our customers come in as clients and leave as friends.

107 Reviews for Perception Jewelry

107 Perception Jewelry Reviews

Julia
Julia

Getting married on 05/29/2027

Shopping for stylish, expensive looking jewelry for a fair price is a challenge. Barbara's studio was full of a variety in sizes, styles, and pricing which made shopping stress free. I loved how ... Read more helpful and encouraging she was when I was deciding on what to pick. I valued her opinion and she made me feel special throughout the whole experience. I bought one of a kind earrings for an unforgettable prom.

D
Danielle

Married on 04/10/2019

Amazing, personal and stress free !

Where do I even begin! My cousin used Perception Jewelry for her wedding and told me how great of an experience it was. Well, she was 100000% right. Barbara is absolutely amazing. Her shop is small ... Read more and welcoming, and a much better alternative to shopping online or in a retail store. Her prices are reasonable, and you get great quality pieces. But the best part is the personalized private shopping experience was completely stress free!! I shopped for myself and my 9 bridesmaids and flower girl. Because I have a large party I wanted to make sure I found pieces that would be suitable for all my girls. I also wanted to find the perfect bridal jewelry for myself.. I could not be more pleased and I'm so excited to share the jewelry with all my girls, including my Mom and soon to be Mother n Law. If you are looking for an amazing-stress free experience during your wedding planning, this is it. Barbara is truly amazing and I can't thank her enough for making my day that much more special.

K
Kelly

Married on 09/29/2018

Barbara was simply fantastic! She has an unbelievable selection of jewelry that any bride or bridesmaid would be honored to wear! I looked everywhere for the perfect length necklace for my wedding ... Read more dress and simply could not find it anywhere! When i walked in to Barbara's shop, she told me that she could make any necklace that i liked into the perfect length and was willing to customize it just for me! The service was simply remarkable and I could not have been happier with the earrings, necklace, and bracelet I purchased from her! In fact, it was so stunning, that one of my bridesmaids asked to use my bracelet for her something borrowed! Perception jewelry is simply the best!!!