Perfect Affair

Seattle, WA, WA · Visit website

About Perfect Affair

Perfect Affair is the latest venture for Event Planner and Designer Gia Azhar.

Gia launched her design company by the name of "Events by Gia" back in 2007. Since then she has launched her own Events Facility by the name of "Sherwood Event Hall" (in Atlanta, GA) and has helped design and coordinate over 100 weddings!Perfect Affair is based out of Seattle, WA but serves the entire Pacific Northwest Region.

From breathtaking South-Asian Stage Designs to Western Ceremonies and Reception Decor - Gia is your gal.

Let Gia and her team of experts help create your dream event!

Contact us today and let us start planning your Big Day!

3 Reviews for Perfect Affair

3 Perfect Affair Reviews

K
Kelly V

Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful Decor!

Gia and her team were AMAZING! All the decor for my wedding was beautiful and more than I could have ever imagined! Gia truly listened to everything I had in mind for my wedding and even gave ... Read more suggestions that I absolutely loved and would never have thought of on my own. From the ceremony to the centerpieces at the reception, everything was perfect. Gia and her team wanted me to have the perfect day, and they definitely provided that for me! Highly recommend!

S
Stephanie Gibbs

Married on 12/08/2018

Gia is wonderful!

It's been over a year now and my guests are still raving about my wedding - Everything was perfect! Gia has a great eye for design and immediately knew what I wanted. She was so professional yet so ... Read more friendly - I felt extremely comfortable talking to her about all my little requests. She made sure that every request was fulfilled and was personally there to set up the day of. Planning a wedding can be so stressful (especially for me and my Fiance as we were both out of state) but Gia was so helpful! If I had to do it all over again I would - as long as Gia was there with us! LOL! Sincerely, Stephanie & Chris

A
Ariana Abdullah

Married on 12/10/2017

Fairytale decorator

Gia is a life saver! When we had our sisters wedding I remember how involved my family had to be in the whole process, for my wedding it felt like we told Gia once what our vision was and she made ... Read more our dreams come true. Thank you so much gia!!!

Perfect Affair FAQ