Perfect Affair

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About Perfect Affair

Perfect Affair is an event planning and wedding décor company located in Seattle, Washington. Couples looking to take the atmosphere of their big day to custom, dreamy, or romantic amplitudes can trust in designer Gia Azhar to provide the elements and lighting that make it happen.

Perfect Affair offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination packages to help make the process leading up to your big day as seamless as possible. Setup, cleanup, and vendor selection are all a part of Gia’s structured planning services. Being a designer first and foremost, this company is most passionate about making your day beautiful with the Custom Stage Decor package. Your custom staging can feature your own unique theme, design, or color scheme. Decorative services include audiovisuals, chandeliers, dance floor lighting, uplighting, wall wash, and hanging decorative accents like lanterns. Couples can also choose to rent decorative items like candle holders, chalkboards, and more.

5 Reviews for Perfect Affair

5 Perfect Affair Reviews

S
Featured
Stephanie Gibbs

Married on 12/08/2018

Gia is wonderful!

It's been over a year now and my guests are still raving about my wedding - Everything was perfect! Gia has a great eye for design and immediately knew what I wanted. She was so professional yet so ... Read more friendly - I felt extremely comfortable talking to her about all my little requests. She made sure that every request was fulfilled and was personally there to set up the day of. Planning a wedding can be so stressful (especially for me and my Fiance as we were both out of state) but Gia was so helpful! If I had to do it all over again I would - as long as Gia was there with us! LOL! Sincerely, Stephanie & Chris

K
Kelly V

Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful Decor!

Gia and her team were AMAZING! All the decor for my wedding was beautiful and more than I could have ever imagined! Gia truly listened to everything I had in mind for my wedding and even gave ... Read more suggestions that I absolutely loved and would never have thought of on my own. From the ceremony to the centerpieces at the reception, everything was perfect. Gia and her team wanted me to have the perfect day, and they definitely provided that for me! Highly recommend!

A
Ariana Abdullah

Married on 12/10/2017

Fairytale decorator

Gia is a life saver! When we had our sisters wedding I remember how involved my family had to be in the whole process, for my wedding it felt like we told Gia once what our vision was and she made ... Read more our dreams come true. Thank you so much gia!!!