Perfect Affair

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About Perfect Affair

Our Vision:

At Perfect Affair, our main goal is to provide our clients with the best of the best. From our top-notch services to honest advice and expert designs, we at Perfect Affair strive to create your dream a reality.

Whether you're planning a grand wedding or simply in need of a few luxury rentals, our expert team is here to help you along the way.

Call us today and speak to one of our dedicated Event Designers 425-310-5335.

8 Reviews for Perfect Affair

8 Perfect Affair Reviews

V
Featured
Veronica

Married on 08/03/2019

Off the Hook Amazing !!

Gia was Amazing from start to finish! I ran into some bumps in the road when it came to finding a decorator. But the minute i called Gia I instantly felt the weight of stress being lifted off my ... Read more shoulders she knew exactly what I wanted and gave great ideas! Gia was so professional and worked with us to keep in our budget ! I would highly recommend her to any Bride to be looking to have a beautiful without the stress ! Thank you Gia and The Perfect Affair team!

T
Tiffany Nicole Williams

Married on 06/28/2019

The BEST Designer in Washington!

My wedding was on 6/28/2019 and Gia and her team were amazing! Our venue had double booked our room and we had only 2 hours to set up everything for the ceremony and reception. It was very stressful ... Read more for us all but Gia and her team kept their cool and made sure everything was set up exactly the way I wanted. They even had to stay over time to make sure everything was complete. Thank you Perfect Affair for all your efforts on making sure our wedding came together perfectly! Love, Tiffany N.

K
Kelly V

Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful Decor!

Gia and her team were AMAZING! All the decor for my wedding was beautiful and more than I could have ever imagined! Gia truly listened to everything I had in mind for my wedding and even gave ... Read more suggestions that I absolutely loved and would never have thought of on my own. From the ceremony to the centerpieces at the reception, everything was perfect. Gia and her team wanted me to have the perfect day, and they definitely provided that for me! Highly recommend!