Affordable I Do's

Minneapolis, Minnesota · View map · Visit website

About Affordable I Do's

Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s are wedding officiants located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, who serves the Twin Cities Metro area, greater Minnesota, and surrounding states. These officiants, ministers, and more would love to help you celebrate your wedding day and create a meaningful, intimate ceremony. These experienced professionals promise to help you enjoy your special day and will help make sure everything goes to your liking.

Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s are licensed to officiate civil unions, interfaith, non-religious, and single religion ceremonies, rehearsals, and vow renewals in Iowa, Minnesota, North and South Dakota, and Wisconsin. They are bilingual and offer counseling services to ensure couples have a long, lasting marriage. They will also customize vows to reflect your unique love story to share during the ceremony which will last up to 30 minutes. Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s would love to officiate weddings for the following religions:

• Agnostic

75 Affordable I Do's Reviews

Featured
User6004714

2+ years ago

Rev. Susan was amazing to work with, and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant or ceremony planning services. My husband and I come from different cultural and ... Read more religious backgrounds, and the thought of putting together a singular, fusion ceremony that captured both of our beliefs in a meaningful, cohesive manner seemed overwhelming. Rev. Susan came to our initial meeting with many helpful ideas and recommendations based on her own personal experiencing officiating fusion ceremonies and made what could have been an overwhelming, stressful part of the wedding planning process meaningful and fun. With Rev. Susan's guidance and the help of Priest Jignesh from the Hindu Temple of Minnesota, we crafted a 1 hour ceremony that was a unique and beautiful expression of both me and my husband's cultural and religious backgrounds. The number one piece of feedback we received from our guests was how special our ceremony was, and we couldn't have agreed more. Rev. Susan was extremely responsive via email and flexible in scheduling meetings. We live in Chicago, and Rev. Susan was always willing to meet via Skype or work with our limited windows of availability when we were in MN. The day of our rehearsal, Rev. Susan was instrumental in keeping everyone on track and made sure that members of our wedding party who could not attend the rehearsal still knew what was going on. I cannot say enough good things about working with Rev. Susan, and would recommend her to anyone, particularly those putting together a fusion ceremony.

J
Jared Dettmann

Married on 07/13/2019

Susan was beyond amazing to work with!

Susan was so amazing to work with! Quick responses, gets to know you personally, customizes the ceremony to you and is just a joy to be around. We 100% will look to use her services anytime we get the ... Read more chance in the future! Thank you Susan!

Cookie
Cookie Ann Strange-Miller

Married on 07/06/2019

Perfect Day Ceremonies made our day PERFECT

Susan was a wonderful resource when it came to all the components that we wanted in our ceremony. She gave us just enough options without making it overwhelming. Rev. Julie Ann Schauer did a beautiful ... Read more job preforming our ceremony and made it feel uniquely us. My uncle even made a point to say, "Your minister really hit it out of the park! Beautiful service". Julie Ann has also been a dream to work through our premarital counseling with, and has helped us identify areas we can work on as a couple to make our relationship even stronger. Rev. Julie Ann made our special day feel truly special.