Perfect Events by Damaris

Guaynabo, PR · View map

About Perfect Events by Damaris

Perfect Events by Damaris is the wedding gift that you give to yourself. One of the most important thing that we can do for you is provide you with peace of mind. Trust in our successful team will make the planning process stress free and enjoyable. We will ensure that your wedding day will be seamless and will ultimately allow you to be a guest at your own wedding.

When you look for confident, commitment and perfection, definitely you will get all those attributes in Perfect Events. Our passion are the happily ever after weddings, and that feeling is reflected with the excellence and love for what we do. Perfect Events is like the friend the can understand your fears, desires and feelings, and we will ensure that your vision will become a reality. Each event is one of a kind, and each one is worked like an artisan sculpting clay to make it the most beautiful piece of art. From simple and elegant to wild and outrageous, we will assist you creating memories that will last a lifetime.

We offer a variety of services that adapt to different needs and dreams. Whether you want an event planned from conception to the end or you just need a little help, we are happy to help.

17 Reviews for Perfect Events by Damaris

17 Perfect Events by Damaris Reviews

D
Diana

Married on 11/19/2016

Damaris did an amazing job and without her I will be lost at my wedding day. If I had the chance I will hire her again ( not meaning I will get marry again, of course) Read more Damaris did an amazing job and without her I will be lost at my wedding day. If I had the chance I will hire her again ( not meaning I will get marry again, of course)

Nilda
Nilda

Married on 08/05/2016

Where do I begin? From the beginning of our adventure booking our wedding all the way from Texas Damaris made us feel at ease. Once we had a Skype meeting we fell in love with her. She was very ... Read more attentive and made sure we were on the right track. We hired Damaris as a wedding day coordinator. She followed our timeline to the T! Throughout the wedding she was very involved and has such a positive attitude. Unfortunately, it rained on our wedding day. Even though it rained Damaris kept us informed of the re-locations of our venues. Damaris promised the ballroom was speculator and she did not disappoint. Shane and I would highly recommend her to any bride who marries in the beautiful island of Puerto Rico! Thank you for such an amazing experience we will never forget!

L
Lourdes

Married on 01/02/2016

Un día mágico que siempre soñamos y que el mismo se hizo realidad gracias a Perfect Events por su gran desempeño, dedicación, responsabilidad, honestidad y organización. Gracias por todo lo que ... Read more hicieron, nuestro día fue uno especial e inolvidable. Recomendamos 100% a Perfect Events y estamos más que agradecidos y felices por su labor realizada en ese día tan especial.