Perfect Events

Clive, IA · View map · Visit website

About Perfect Events

Perfect Events is a professional wedding planning and design company based in Clive, IA. Couples deserve some help on their big day and there is no one size fits all option when it comes to wedding planning. Every couple has a unique story and their wedding should reflect their style and personalities. How do couples put all their ideas together, find just the right venue and vendors, that fit within their budget, and then implement this plan on their wedding day making sure it goes perfectly. Easy, they hire Perfect Events.

Perfect Events experienced certified wedding and event planner pros have over fifteen years of experience navigating all of the above and would love to use their innovative ideas to create a fun, stress-free wedding planning process and wedding day. Perfect Event's couples and their families say it was the best wedding decision they made!

Providing anywhere from a small amount of assistance to full wedding planning packages, Perfect Events will work with you for a completely customized wedding experience. Don’t stress on your wedding day, let Perfect Events do your day-of-wedding coordination or take advantage of their referrals option and have them recommend the highest quality vendors to hire for your big day. Need a sound system, lighted backdrop, wireless microphones, candy bar jars, chocolate fountain, or crystal beverage dispensers? Perfect Events couples get to take advantage of all of their rental items at a large discounted rate. As a Carlson Craft dealer, Perfect Events can also supply you with all your save the date, invitations, customized napkins, or other décor items at a 20% discounted rate.

Just give Perfect Events a quick call or schedule a meet and greet – either in person or virtually – and find out how they can create your perfect event.

12 Reviews for Perfect Events

12 Perfect Events Reviews

P
Patty

Married on 09/01/2018

I wanted a stress free day as a bride at a new wedding venue and so I reached out to Bonnie right away as friend of mine used her for her wedding coordination. Let me just say it was the best thing I ... Read more did for my wedding day! Bonnie to the rescue!!! She’s the best for day of coordination and overall wedding planning genus!

A
Angela

Married on 07/21/2018

I wish I could give Bonnie and Perfect Events a TEN STAR rating! With about a month to go until the wedding, this stressed and out-of-town mother of the bride contacted Perfect Events for day-of ... Read more wedding planning help. Bonnie was free that day (she actually helped at the rehearsal AND the entire wedding day!), so we promptly had a wonderful hour and a half meeting with her to go over our extensive list of needs. She is very cheerful, accommodating, and willing to do WHATEVER it takes to make her clients happy! She immediately began coordinating things between the florist, our venue designer, the Embassy Club (where the wedding and reception was held), the DJ and the pastor. She took care of all the little details for the reception: seating chart and escort cards, guest book and gift table (plus had someone manning the gift/card table), setting up the kids' photos on easels, transferring flowers and altar decorations from wedding ceremony to reception, taking gifts and cards to the suite for the newlyweds at the Marriott MANY times during the evening....I could go on and on!! She honestly worked from 8 AM (probably earlier) until at least 11 PM on the wedding day!! I feel like we definitely received her whole attention and expertise during this entire process. I also felt that her fee was more than reasonable given the tasks she accomplished in the short time-frame she had! Bonnie was a life- and stress-saver for sure!! I highly recommend Bonnie and Perfect Events to make your occasion just like ours....a PERFECT EVENT!

C
Cheryl

Married on 05/26/2018

We are so pleased to have worked with Bonnie as our day of wedding coordinator. She helped us produce a beautiful wedding for our daughter. She nudged us when we needed it, advocated for us, calmed ... Read more everyone at the right times. She helped orchestrate the perfect day. Bonnie was wonderful! She is quick to respond to emails, quick to help, her 15+ years of event planning provided us with a perfect wedding day for our daughter and our guests.