Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom

Clio, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom

Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom is the Largest Bridal Dress, Plus Size Bridal, Prom Dress and Plus Size Prom Store in Michigan.

Our premiere bridal shop has the largest selection of (including plus sizes) wedding, bridesmaid, and mother of the bride and groom dresses in Mid-Michigan. We are proud to display bridal gowns from designers like Maggie Sottero, Sottero Midgley, Rebecca Ingram, Stella York, Essense of Australia, and Watters. We carry over 200 bridesmaid dresses from DaVinci, Belsoie, B2, Sorella Vita, and Watters. We have almost 500 mothers' dresses available off the rack today. We also have a great tuxedos selection of top designers and colors, so that your wedding will fit your vision perfectly.

We will help you say Yes! to your perfect dress! Our no-pressure approach and passion to help will make your bridal experience a day to remember. An appointment with us means your own private suite and dressing room, and a knowledgeable consultant to help you and ONLY you try on a selection from our 600+ wedding gowns.

Bring your bridesmaids, BFF and mom to see you try on your final choices and to wipe your tears when you find The Perfect Dress. Our rooms do book fast, so we strongly recommend making an appointment ahead of time, so that you get the experience you deserve.

In-House Alterations

Our seamstresses are some of the most talented bridal specialists in Michigan with a combined experience exceeding 90 years. They will spend the quality time needed to make sure your wedding dress is a Perfect Fit. Rest assured that your dress will look like it was made just for you. Even if you did not find your formal dress with us, we would be happy to do your alterations. These are done by appointment only.

We have one of the highest rated bridal shops in the United States. Read up on the rave reviews on Google, The Knot, and Wedding Wire.

After seeing the excellent comments about our expert staff, you won’t want to trust anyone else with your special day. Call now to schedule your appointment with Michigan’s premiere bridal salon!

650 Reviews for Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom

650 Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom Reviews

J
Featured
Jenna

Married on 04/13/2019

I had gone to two other bridal shops in the area, both that I was not really impressed with so I was kinda down going to my last appointment at Perfect fit. I should have just came here first! My ... Read more consultant Erin was awesome! After trying on what felt like 50 dresses of all different styles I found my dream dress! And wayyyy under my budget! Erin was great and made the best experience I could’ve asked for finding my wedding gown! I even was able to find my bridesmaids dresses the same day! I would recommend Perfect Fit to anyone whose looking for great service and awesome staff! Thank you so much for all your help with finding my dream wedding gown!

Megan
Megan Daniels

Getting married on 06/20/2020

My dream dress

I have gone to a few bridal stores to look for my wedding dress. I walked into perfect fit and was automatically greeted by there wonderful staff. Like I said before I have gone dress shopping to ... Read more prior stores and felt very overwhelmed and not sure if any dress was "the one". Walking into perfect fit was the exact opposite I had an amazing consultant Kristen who asked me what I wanted in a dress and what I didn't want. She then let me have free range of the store to go out and select what I liked. I loved the fact she gave me all the time in the world if I needed it to pick out dresses for me to try on. Kristen did a amazing job explaining what style was flattering to my shape and even ended up finding the dress I choose. She was personable and just felt like having your best friend there to tell you this is your dress. I would recommend this place to any bride who is struggling to see there vision or just feeling overwhelmed . Perfect fit is the perfect place to go

S
Samantha McGregor

Getting married on 06/20/2020

I said yes to the dress!

Perfect Fit was my first stop to look for dresses. I walked in prepared to not find the dress on the first try. In a really indecisive person, especially when it comes to big money purchases. I was ... Read more able to find the perfect dress and ordered it that day! The staff was friendly and helpful. My family and friends were able to look through options easily and choose our favorites. Jordin our consultant Was very helpful and grabbed a few suggestions based on our choices. I loved how each dress had a picture, price, and designer printed clearly. I had one-on-one help and wasn't rushed. I also liked That we had a private room with mirrors and seats, enough to fit my party. Overall, I had a great experience. Extra perk was my dress was on clearance and they offered a 10%discount for love at first sight (purchased the day of appointment.)