Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom

Clio, MI · View map · Visit website

About Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom

Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom is a wedding dress and suit store located in Clio, Michigan. Their varied selection includes options for every taste, size, and wedding requirement. This boutique carries gowns from brands like Maggie Sottero, and Rebecca Ingram, and offers tuxedos supplied by Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors, and more. A wide array of suit styles and colors offers clients solutions that match their carefully considered wedding visions. The on-hand fashion experts support clients with their decision-making process while affecting an entirely personalized shopping experience.

Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom takes pride in their premier customer care and professional services that extend to cover garment preservation and custom alterations. With each appointment, shoppers can expect the staff’s undivided attention and use of an exclusive guest suite and dressing room. Some of the options available at Perfect Fit include:

• Designer gowns
  • Formal tuxedos
  • Wedding party dresses and suits
  • Garters and undergarments

J
Featured
Jenna

Married on 04/13/2019

I had gone to two other bridal shops in the area, both that I was not really impressed with so I was kinda down going to my last appointment at Perfect fit. I should have just came here first! My ... Read more consultant Erin was awesome! After trying on what felt like 50 dresses of all different styles I found my dream dress! And wayyyy under my budget! Erin was great and made the best experience I could’ve asked for finding my wedding gown! I even was able to find my bridesmaids dresses the same day! I would recommend Perfect Fit to anyone whose looking for great service and awesome staff! Thank you so much for all your help with finding my dream wedding gown!

Jessica
Jessica

Getting married on 10/15/2021

Had the best experience. Highly recommend. Read more Had the best experience. Highly recommend.

N
Nicole

Getting married on 10/24/2020

PERFECT Bride Experience

I still cannot get over the experience that I had with Perfect Fit Clio. I truly believe that every bride should experience what I did. My consultant was so honest with what she thought would look ... Read more best on me, and how the dresses that I tried on didn't quite fit me, how alterations could/would alter them. She was so fantastic! When it came to getting my dress, I could not believe how emotional the experience was for me, I for some reason wasn't expecting that at all! I had choosen my two favorite dresses from my original selections (which, oddly enough, my aunt and mother picked out my two favorite dresses) and I got to try those two dresses on again and go into the larger room. The dress I ended up choosing, is what I believe all brides should experience. The first time I tried it on, I could not believe how I felt, I instantly teared up in the first room. Finally, once I got to wear that dress in the larger room, I KNEW it was the one. My consultant had me close my eyes, and then open them up and picture my fiance. Before I had even opened my eyes I was crying, and then once I opened them I was genuinely sobbing, BUT the greatest kind of sob!! I would never trade the experience I had for anything, and I truly hope that all brides are able to have the experience that I had.