Perfect Mix DJ's

Yorba Linda, CA · View map · Visit website

About Perfect Mix DJ's

The "Perfect Mix" of FUN and ELEGANCE

Speak DIRECTLY to your DJ today. No middle-men. No hidden fees. Just direct upfront prices and personal service.

Based out of Yorba Linda, California, Perfect Mix DJ's has been creating fun and creative weddings for the past 20 years. We would love to talk to you about your upcoming wedding and put together a package that will be perfect for you!

Serving the greater Orange County area

Some of our services include:

• DJ and Emcee with 20 Years Experience

M
    Featured
    Megan

Married on 11/02/2013

Going with Perfect Mix DJ's was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Aaron went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and had the party we wanted at the wedding. His DJ style was ... Read more fun without being too cheesy or overboard and he was intuitive in knowing how to get the crowd dancing and out there. What I appreciated most was that everything was timed perfectly and we didn't have to worry about what would happen and when, since he was professional and detail-oriented with the time line without getting uptight. He made it a priority that nothing important was forgotten and that we were happy. That really took the pressure off and just made it a relaxing and enjoyable night for us! I had actually considered skipping a DJ because we were trying to save money, but it was completely worth it and made the wedding everything we wanted. I would also highly recommend the uplights he offers. They illuminated some palm trees at our courtyard wedding and made the whole place look beautiful! I wish everyone could have a wedding as amazing as ours was and would highly recommend Perfect Mix DJ to anyone wanting an incredible event.

E
    Emily

Married on 08/29/2015

Perfect Mix DJ is my go to DJ for any event or party needs. However, this time I booked Perfect Mix Dj's for my wedding. Aaron is professional, knowledgeable and a great EMCEE and party starter. Music ... Read more Music was important to both my fiance and I and we gave quite a list to Aaron to play. I had peace of mind knowing that Aaron would be responsible for the music at our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He not only helped our reception flow, but he initiated group dances to get more guests out on the dance floor which was a huge success. My wedding was wonderful because Perfect Mix DJ's set the tone for our celebration. Thank you Aaron!!

T
    Tracy

Married on 10/25/2014

Let me begin by telling you that Aaron was nothing but professional. Everything was set up as requested, music was on que, timeline was met! We booked our DJ service along with the lighting and ... Read more photobooth. Nothing to say but good things comes in great packages!!! Even after the wedding, Aaron made sure to provide us with top quality services, sending us back the stuff we left behind. Give him a try and you guys will not be disappointed!