Perfect Presentations

New Orleans, LA · View map

About Perfect Presentations

We have provided expert guidance and created stunning presentations for meetings, galas, weddings and events in New Orleans since 1980.

Meeting planners, party consultants and destination managers benefit from our extensive knowledge of locations and making the logistics work.

The right look for the right space: Let us help create a total look by combining all the right elements.

Business lunches, board meetings or extravagant galas - the perfect centerpiece its the one thing people always remember. Ease of installation and flawless execution free our clients to enjoy their event - instead of worrying about logistics.

We specialize in weddings. If you can get married in it, on it or under it, we have done it! All weddings are custom designed to the specific style and taste of our brides.

Creating the right look is the first step to a Perfect Presentation.

All weddings and parties begin with an initial consultation. Simply make an appointment or call us to discuss your event. Let our experience and guidance set you on the path to the perfect event. Candles, glass, bronze or silver, elegant, artsy, simple or thematic - Perfect Presentations has the right look for you.

19 Reviews for Perfect Presentations

19 Perfect Presentations Reviews

M
Megan Demouy

Married on 07/27/2019

Stunning Work!

Johnny and his company were so easy to work with! We gave our budget to him and he literally took it from there for us. He took the very few ideas I had about what flowers I wanted and created the ... Read more most stunning arrangements for the church, centerpieces for the reception, flowers for the cake, and bouquets. I cannot tell you how many people asked me who did the flowers for our wedding. Everyone told us that the flowers were gorgeous. His work literally took my breath away and made our wedding so magical and beautiful! I highly recommend him!!

D
Dewanna

Married on 05/29/2016

Johnny was absolutely AMAZING! His floral design was perfect. He went the extra mile to make sure that everything was in place and on time. He even helped me with the venue decor. Unlike most ... Read more florists in the area, he did not try to break the bank. The price was very reasonable and flexible. Whether you have an unlimited floral budget or you have a small floral budget, he is the guy you want in charge of your wedding flowers. #harryanddewanna (if you want to see some photos)

L
Laura

Married on 04/02/2016

Perfect Presentations came highly recommended and certainly did not disappoint. Johnny and his team were absolutely phenomenal from the moment we first contacted them. From our first meeting, Johnny ... Read more took our ideas and completely captured the look and ambiance we desired for our wedding and reception venue. You simply cannot go wrong by selecting Perfect Presentations as your floral vendor.