Perfect Promises

Wexford, PA · View map · Visit website

About Perfect Promises

Perfect Promises.net with offices in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia is an officiant business based in Wexford, Pennsylvania. As their name suggests, they approach each wedding with the goal of making every ceremony perfect. Pat, the owner, began her career as a Certified Wedding Officiant and Life-Cycle Celebrant afte her daughtrer’s wedding. It inspired her to pursue an officiant career which focused on delivering personalized and memorable ceremonies for couples on their big day!

We begin by meeting with each couple. Getting to know you better allows us to compose the most personal ceremony possible. Perfect Promises.net can work with special situations such as interfaith ceremonies, non-religious ceremonies, and civil unions. For couples planning a small wedding, we can perform “Perfect Pop-Up Weddings.” This intimate option includes a bouquet and boutonniere, cake or cupcakes, and a bubbly send off for up to 10 of your friends and family.

22 Reviews for Perfect Promises

22 Perfect Promises Reviews

K
Featured
Kim

Married on 08/18/2018

I absolutely recommend Pat as a wedding officiant. She was very laid back and accommodating. She did a great job asking my husband and I about ourselves and our relationship when we met with her ... Read more initially and beautifully worked in what we told her into a very personalized ceremony. Everyone at our wedding told us was a perfect ceremony we had; it was exactly what we wanted. Pat is a great communicator; she responds promptly to message and texts and is very professional, but also fun to work with.

Jordan
Jordan

Married on 06/29/2019

Great service

We loved having Pat as our officiant. She was fun and lively. She worked with us to meet the morning before and helped with any questions we had! Very lovely woman. Read more We loved having Pat as our officiant. She was fun and lively. She worked with us to meet the morning before and helped with any questions we had! Very lovely woman.

H
Heather Davis

Married on 06/07/2019

Personal, Unique Wedding Ceremony

I was the wedding coordinator for my bride and groom at Hartwood Acres in Pittsburgh, PA, and was so happy to work with Pat for their ceremony! Pat attended the rehearsal the day before, and made the ... Read more bride, groom and their families feel very comfortable and confident. Pat helped cue everyone, and made sure they all knew their roles. Day of, her ceremony was the perfect balance of heartfelt, funny and personal. She spoke clearly, from the heart, and the pacing was perfect. My couple was so happy, and included unique elements (a handfasting!) with traditional wedding ceremony details. I would highly recommend Pat to any couples looking for a fun and personal ceremony experience. She was warm, kind, and professional. I loved working with her! Cheers!