Perfect Touch Events

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About Perfect Touch Events

Perfect Touch Events is an all-inclusive wedding planner servicing the beautiful Tampa region of Florida. If you want to save time, money and stress, this is the company you want planning your wedding. Perfect Touch Events excels at managing weddings of all styles, from traditional or military to destination, and makes sure that your special day is unique to you.

Experience
Perfect Touch Events was created in 2003 by Tara Tulle; a woman who has always had a knack for throwing a party. Now, combining her education with over a decade of experience in the industry, Tara and her team provide incomparable wedding planning services to every client within their reach.

Perfect Touch Events offers a variety of different wedding planning services. Their services include:

• Timelines
  • Budget analysis
  • Referrals
  • Day-of coordination

Other Services
Alongside event planning and design itself, Perfect Touch Events offers additional rentals and services. Other offerings include:

• Linen and decor rentals

L
Featured
Lindsey

Married on 05/13/2017

Tara was literally THE BEST. I planned my wedding from Alaska and she was so helpful and amazing at helping everything get done. Then it basically downpoured 10 min before our ceremony, she was calm ... Read more had a second plan and helped keep everything in order. Not only was she a great decorator and planner but she's sweet and fun she danced and partied the night away with us and as the bride I literally worried about nothing. I HIGHLY recommend you hire her for any event!!!

K
Keri

Married on 03/23/2019

Made our wedding perfect!

Tara was amazing! We had a destination wedding in FL, planning it from Cali, and could not have done it without her! She met with us multiple times in person before the wedding, handled all of the ... Read more decor for the ceremony and reception and coordinated all of the bouquets. My mom's corsage wristlet broke moments before walking down to the ceremony and Tara came up with a fast and pretty solution, saving my mom from an emotional breakdown! We highly recommend Perfect Touch Events to any couple looking to reduce the stress of planning and set-up.

S
Sarah

Married on 02/09/2019

Professional, Beautiful, Amazing

Tara and her team were fantastic! Tara made the planning process so stress free and fun! She answered all of our questions even if I asked the same one dozens of times and spent lots of time planing ... Read more over the phone with me. She was so accommodating and all of her decor was great quality. We got SO many compliments on the decor at our wedding as well. Tara put so many personal and sentimental touches in our decor which really made such a wonderful impact on the vibe for the day. We would recommend Tara and her team to anybody looking to plan and decorate their wedding. We are so very happy with our services received from Perfect Touch Events! :-)